Chapter 6

We have officially moved past the old versions "Ending"? If you can call it that XD

Third person POV

"Brother!" Zeldris flew the short distance up to his brother.
"Is this really... is it really her?" He asked his brother as Meliodas was in fact the one who was reported to have run into her on the battlefield the most of all the 10 Commandments.

Meliodas didn't answer.
It was as if he hadn't heard his younger brothers question, because he just continued to stare into the distance with a expression that a zeldris was sure he hadn't seen on his brothers face before, but he decided not to comment on that.
Instead he asked again.
"Brother?"

"It's her...it's definitely Elizabeth..bloody Ellie" meliodas mumbled.
Zeldris followed his brothers line of sight, it was the direction they sensed her in.

"Should we move out?" He asked, wondering if Now would be a good time to take her down.

"No!" Meliodas yelled, unlike himself.
However he quickly added to it to fix his mistake, "bloody Ellie is as strong as I am, which means that she is also stronger than all you lot!" He focused on all the other commandments who was also listening.
But then he looked back to his brother and stared him into the eyes with a harsh look.
"You havnt even regained all your magical power. She would tear you apart"

Zeldris lowered his head.
Although the words could be mistaken as kind and trying to keep his younger brother safe, his tone of voice made it much more clear that it was anger and not concern.
"Yes you're right" Zeldris nodded but made sure to not look into his brothers eyes.

Meliodas just sighed and waved him off.
"I'm gonna go off for a while" and just as he said it he was off.

He went to the nearby forest where he immediately slumped against a tree and started breathing heavily as tears poured down his cheeks.
"Thank goodness...Elizabeth!" He sobbed.
He had been sure he was never going to see her again in this world again, but he was wrong, because she was still here.
She was still alive.
And that thought brought Meliodas to a state of relief he had never experienced before.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Back at Vaizel the fighting between Elizabeth, drole, and the now healed Gloxinia had begun.
However it was taking a toll on Elizabeth.
She had expected her friends to be there and fight along with her, but Drole was keeping them all hostage, so she had to do it all alone, and at the same time worry about them.

"Elizabeth let me ask you. You don't really wanna fight us to the death do you?" Gloxinia asked in a tone that she almost mistaked for being sad.

"Oh course in don't..." Elizabeth said brokenly.

"Then why do it?" Gloxinia asked her, this time raising his voice.

"Because, once you've crossed over to that side it's over" she said and spread out her wings as she flew upwards towards him with a light sword in hand.

"Well That's too bad, isn't it?" Gloxinia said through clenched teeth as he opened a portal that his sacred treasure, Spirit Spear Basquias, then passed through and flew towards Elizabeth.
She just barely dodged it. She could feel the heat from the explosion it caused behind her.

"If only I had a sword.." Elizabeth sighed. As King had once explained, it was much easier controlling and focusing ones magic through a weapon.
Especially a sacred treasure, but Elizabeth had sold hers.

Then she heard an echo, which also seemed to throw Gloxinia and Drole off.
It was Merlin's voice.
"I think I can help with that"

What Elizabeth didn't know was that Merlin had long since teleported them all back to Liones, and was watching the battle go down through Aldan.
Merlin had judged the battle and had thereby determined and if they were to join they would only be in the way and cause Elizabeth more harm than good.
But that didn't mean she wasn't able to help from the sidelines.