Chapter 5

My oh my 2 chapters within 24 hours?
YES

Third person POV

Elizabeth was still trying to make her way through the maze. She had run into countless traps since that first one that separated her and her friends.
As of currently she had walked to a dead end but the way back was long so she tried to see if there was a way she could continue this way.
Perhaps a hole in the wall?

"Cap'n?" She suddenly heard and froze.
Then she slowly turned around with a bright smile on her face.

"Ban!"

"Capnnnn!" He ran to her and scooped her into his arms.
Out of all the guys in the seven deadly sins Ban could only be described as the one she was closest to.
He had A free spirit and sometimes reminded her of all the fun she used to have with Meliodas.
When he sat her down again she laughed at his antics and the childish smile on his face.

"I'm really glad to see you again Ban, but why are it here?" She questioned, but then her eyes widened as she figured it out.
"It's because of the prize isn't it? You're gonna wish for Elaine to-"

"Nah thats not it..." he shook his head.
"Elaine is already alive" he explained in a solemn tone of voice.
When Ban heard the rumor of Goddesses being able to bring the dead back to life he demanded Elizabeth did it, and didn't believe her when she said she couldn't.
It resulted in a fight in which Ban at one point tried to kill her in pure rage.
But it was a long time ago, however it's still something he regrets very much.
"I'm actually just here to do a favor for Escanor"

Elizabeths eyes widened even more at this.
"You're with Escanor?"

"Yeah, but we got separated"

"Well, Elaines here too isn't she?" She questioned as if it wasn't crazy that the fairy was now alive again.
Ban squinted at her, confused as for why she didn't seem to question the liability of the claim.
"This maze is dangerous, you want to find her don't you?"

"Well I'm not that worried about her. I got a fairy king and apprentice holy knight watching over her"

Elizabeth smirked.
"Well if that's the case" She raised her hand ready for a fist bump.
"What do it say we team up to get through this maze?"

Ban snorted and connected his first with hers.
"I thought you'd never ask!"

"I've been at it for what feels like hours. I'm normally good at way finding but this is just ridiculous.." Elizabeth now sighed and looked at the maze walls surrounding them.

"Me too, and the walls seem to just regenerate when i smash them" Ban also sighed, but at that it was like a light bulb turned on inside Elizabeth's head.

"Oh my Gosh I'm so stupid! Of course!" Elizabeth laughed like a maniac, at least that's what Ban thought with a now concerned look on his face.
"Every form of regeneration has a weakness! If you hit it hard and fast enough it won't have time to regenerate!" She giddily explained.

"Ohhhh!" Ban clapped his hands together with a toothy grin.
"Well I'm in!" he said and then turned to the wall next to them.
"Let's just hope this is the right direction"

"I've been keeping track of the location, so if the end of the  maze is in the middle then it is" Elizabeth nodded and stood directly next to him as he grabbed his three sectioned staff and began swinging it with a loud roar, gathering up all his magical power into it.

"Killing Saucer" Elizabeth recited and created a blade of light in her hand that rotated at high speed which she used to slice a hole in the wall with.