Olympic Lobster

As they ate their celebratory breakfast, Anya was congratulating Yuzuru every five minutes, making sure he can enjoy the moment for as long as possible. Yet she felt a little bit like walking on eggshells, wondering how much of a confidence boost is too much for him.
To her surprise, he actually willingly made her stop all the praise after an hour and turned the conversation against her.

-There is something I was wondering, Anya....when I watched the videos and TedX talks of the geniuses....

-....what is it?

-Were you ever bullied at school?

Anya sighed with relief, glad he was not asking again about her IQ or something similar. She smiled and just simply answered.

-No.

-Oh.

-You sound almost disappointed!

Anya laughed and Yuzuru rushed to explain his thoughts.

-No, no....I am just surprised. All of the other geniuses had that issue....

-Can you please stop calling them geniuses?

-And how should I call them?

-.....people?

Yuzuru started to feel guilty for labelling them so easily and just nodded.

-So no, I was not bullied. I am not saying that people didn't try. But you can hardly bully somebody who is smarter than you.

-What do you mean?

-Let's just say, that whoever tried, regretted it quite quickly and didn't try again.

A small smirk crossed her face and Yuzuru once again started to have that proud feeling in his chest anytime he heard Anya talk like that or showing little hints of being proud of herself. But then he recalled something and his expression went back to serious.

-I just recalled something that I forgot to tell you. Not that it would be important or change anything, but when I was looking for you I spoke with Rachel and she actually didn't know that the guy hurt you. She said she hired him only to destroy your things.

-I know.

-You spoke with her as well?!

-No.

-Anya, please. Talk in full sentences.

-Grammatically speaking, those were full sentences.

Yuzuru sunk into the sofa, getting exhausted from again pulling the information out of her, sometimes finding it harder than winning competitions. After a moment of silence, she sighed and elaborated more.

-He told me. The guy. He said he is going off the book from what he was hired to do.

-And would you tell me now what exactly happened there?

-No. You finished with the breakfast?

-Yeah....

Yuzuru decided to let it be, not wanting her to relive such bad memories and pulled her into an embrace. He then rather changed the topic.

-I really liked our first fight by the way.

-Just make fun of me all you like, you should be grateful I am like that!

-I am! You never stop surprising me....the way you deal with certain situations.

-Hmm...so what are your observations so far?