Suite

-Holy....fuck.

Anya let out as the door to their new suite opened.

-Wow....that is indeed an improvement.

Yuzuru let out as soon as his eyes fell on the huge living room that was in front of them. It then led into a spacious bedroom and the suite even had two separate bathrooms as well as a walk-in closet. The living room and bathrooms were covered in beige marble and the bedroom had a comfortable, oriental rug.
But Yuzuru's first steps were towards the huge TV and the PlayStation below it.

"I need to make sure to invite Shoma over." - Yuzuru thought as he was checking the collection of the games in the cupboard below the PlayStation. He then turned back to Emily with a big grin and thanked her for arranging it. Shortly after she got a call and left, returning back with the assistant that went to do her errand.
Emily took over the bags the assistant was holding, quickly examined them, and handed them over to Anya, who was still standing at the door, looking around in awe.

-Would you mind trying it on, if it all fits or if we should exchange it for a different size?

Anya quickly blinked, returning back to reality, and took out the bag, disappearing into one of the bathrooms. Meanwhile, Yuzuru was buzzing around, checking every corner, discovering they even have a private room with a small sauna and a whirlpool.
Once he returned back to Emily he did wonder himself how much this place actually is. She just whispered to him the rate per night, making sure Anya wouldn't hear it and Yuzuru nodded with relief.

-That's alright. I honestly believed it would be more. This is definitely worth every penny.

Emily was glad to hear that as it took her team a lot of effort to secure the room at so last minute.
Shortly after, Anya came out of the bathroom and everybody turned to her with a quite surprised look.

She was wearing a tight dark blue pencil skirt with beige stockings and black heels. A light blue shirt tucked into the high waist of the skirt and a dark blue fitted jacket, matching the color of the skirt. Her hair was up, held by a hair clip and fake glasses with a thick, fashionable rim.

-The size is right and I am amazed you even got the correct glasses. I have very similar ones.

The assistant nodded with a proud smile but Emily was frowning. She then came over to Anya and pulled out the shirt from the skirt and put it over it, to make her waist look less tight and not drawing too much attention to her figure that looked perfect in this outfit.

-It would be better like this I think.... And you---

She then turned to face Yuzuru who couldn't take his eyes off Anya's new look.

-And you will have to make sure not to look at her like this in public.

Yuzuru gulped and nodded, reluctantly moving his gaze back to Emily.

-Thank you very much again.

-No worries, it's our job.

She then took a clipboard folder from her other assistant and handed it over to Anya.

-This is Mr. Hanyu's itinerary for all of the interviews and other activities scheduled while he is here. Please try to memorize it in case somebody would ask you since you would be mostly hanging out with us.

Anya nodded and started to go through the pages of dates and times. Details about his trainings, interviews, and business dinners where and when is each taking place and what should be approximately discussed there as well as a brief description of each of the reporters, including their photos.