XI

Ghislaine-

   Out of the corner of my eye I saw some golden hair. I grabbed the book I was looking and from the shelf and turned around.

I gasped as I saw Asterin right in front of me with a gentle smile on her face. She really managed to travel the realms?!

"Asterin.." I whispered in utter disbelief.

"Yes Ghislaine, it's me," She said and I pulled her into a tight hug. Finally I got to see one of my sisters after months of separation.

"I have some things to tell you but not here in this public area, do you know anywhere we can go?" Asterin asked as she let go from her tight embrace.

"Yes, of course," I said as I moved some of my curly hair from my face.

I grabbed her wrist and led her down the library to where my chambers were.

Asterin-

I followed Ghislaine as she led me down the halls.

Once she reached a wooden door she opened it and it revealed what was probably her chambers.

It had books, papers, maps, and her weapons all over, just what I'd expect from Ghislaine's room.

She pulled out two chairs from a desk  and sat down in one. I sat in the other.

"How? How did you cross the realms?" She asked finally using her regular voice.

"That's exactly what I was about to tell you," I started, "So basically to cut things down I found out all of us got transported to different realms when we died. I went to this place called Prythian where I made a connection with the High Lord of the Night. I spent all of my time where looking at books that could bring me to realms until I finally," I kept going on with my story until I reached what had just happened.

"Now that I've found you I'm going to take you back to Prythian and drop you off at the Summer Court so you can find the object that holds Edda and Briar and we can keep going from there," I explained.

Ghislaine nodded, "How am I supposed to contact you from Summer?" She asked as she gather her papers and books.

I grinned, "I learned a little something," I grabbed a loose piece of paper, "Just put some magic and concentration on who you want it to go to and-," The paper disappeared and reappeared right next to Ghislaine.

Ghislaine grabbed the paper and repeated the same steps and it showed up right next to me, "Woah," she marveled.

"Anyways we should get going," I said standing up.

"Oh- let me pack up my stuff," Ghislaine said as she quickly packed books, papers, pens, and maps.

She quickly threw on her leathers and stapled on her weapons.

"What of your Wyvern?" I asked as she grabbed the last of her things, "Also are those things yours?"

"Alexandria is somewhere in the forest- not to far from here and no I do not own any of this shit but who cares it's not like I'm coming back," She chuckled and she gripped two large sacks behind her back.

"Plus let's go out the window, it's quicker to where my bull is," Ghislaine remarked as she popped open a window and jumped out. I went right after her.

She started in a jog as she ran into the mass of trees, "How are we going to get to Prythian?" She asked as she jerking running through the trees.

"A bit of blood and some symbols," I replied.

Ghislaine soon slowed as we met a clearing. Alexandria turned her head towards us and let out a huff of breath.

"Ok, let's hurry with those symbols," Ghislaine said as she packed her bags on her Wyvern.

I let a nail out and started carving out the symbols then let a drop of my blood fall in the middle.

A small portal opened and grew larger until we were able to walk into the inter dimension.

I walked in and Ghislaine led her Wyvern in with us.