𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

The next, Eva was laying on the bed thinking. Tory told her and Miguel about what happend to her when she was younger. It was heartbreaking. She just couldn't get it out of her head. But at the same time Eva was so pissed at Kreese. He was literally brainwashing every single student. But Eva knew that it was his little trap. And she wouldn't fall for it. 

_________________

Eva got a call from Miguel, telling her to get ready, because apparently they had a important training this time. She sighed and started getting ready. 

She quickly put on a dark gray top and shorts. It was one of her favorite fitness outfits. 

_______________

Eva arrived at the dojo and her eyes caught everyone, who were stretching out. Yesterday was the hardest training. Her back was hurting too. 

"Hey" The brownhaired boy ran up to Eva with a smile while she putted her bag on the bench. She smiled back at him. 

"Hey Miggy" She answered Miguel. He really thought that she was mad at him for some reason. But all she needed, was privacy, which she got. 

And suddenly her dad walked in with a sad face. He was quiet and his eyes were on the ground. 

"Dad? Are you okay?" Eva and Miguel ran up to Johnny. 

"Sensei, we're sorry about your loss" Miguel said quietly while following Johnny. 

"I'm okay. And thanks" He answered them with absolutely no expression. But he had the right to do that. Afterall he lost his childhood best friend. 

"So, how was the funeral?" Miguel asked. 

"As good as any funeral can be" Once again Johnny answered wwith no expression. 

"So, how'd it go around here while i was gone?" Johnny asked the two teens. 

"Kree-" Eva got interrupted by Miguel. 

"Great. I mean, sensei Kreese is tough, but he knows what it takes to win" Miguel answered Johnny and Eva couldn't believe her own ears. Did he really just say that. And that was when Eva realised that Miguel had been brainwashed by Kreese too.

Great. 

_______________

Aftet the little argument between everyone, they decided to do some weird kind of trianing in the woods. Eva was so confused. She could see what Kreese was trying to do. But instead, she held it in. 

"Gentlemen. Ladies. Welcome to Coyote Creek You've been split into two teams. Red....and Black. The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible, from the other side. Today the people across from you are not your friends. They're not your brothers. They are the enemy. The last team standing....wins" Kreese finished. Eva was on the black team, since she got the black headband. Hawk wouldn't stop smirking at Eva, which was annoying. She HAD to get the headband from him no matter what. 

"How do we get the headbands?" Miguel asked. 

"By any means possible. No rules-" Kreese said and suddenly Johnny interrupted. 

"Use your judgement. This is just a training exercise" Eva smiled at her dad. He was definitely the good guy here. 

"Correct, but remember, this is your life. You loose it. You die."

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late" Chubs walked in out of the blue. His outfit was all red and he had sunglasses on. You could tell that he looked badass.