𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

(I couldn't find a better gif for the part of my story, so dont judge ;-;)

_____

"Eva you know that you can talk to me about everything right?" Aisha was standing next to Eva while everyone was punching the air. 

"Holy crap Aisha. Please dont tell me that you actually believed what sensei said" Eva looked at Aisha with disbelief. 

"But is it true?" Aisha gave Eva a really cringe smile.

"Oh my god, you guys are unbelieveable!" Eva yelled at Aisha. She was pissed off because of everyones little "Theory" about her and Robby. They have no idea what they are saying.

Everyone was staring at Eva with wide eyes. Her eyes caught everyone looking at her.  

"What!" Eva asked all the staring kids. No one answered. 

"You know what? Go to hell! All of you!" Eva yelled and walked away aggressively with her blood boiling. All of sudden she bumped into someone and fell on the ground with a groan. Just as she looked up, her eyes caught the boy in the mohawk. 

"Watch where youre going, freak!" She yelled at him while getting up. 

"What did you just call me!" Hawk yelled back at the girl and his hands turned into fists. 

"I called you a freak. Wanna hear it again, Eli" Eva spit at him and he got even more aggressive. 

"My name is Hawk, you psycho diva!" Hawk yelled at the brunette. 

"Is that so? I mean we could go ask your mom if you'd like" Eva crossed her arms and everyone started laughing at him. 

"Guys what's going on?" Miguel joined the conversation and everyone stopped laughing. The whole room just went quiet. And then Eva spoke up. 

"Why dont you ask your little friend here" Miguel looked at them both with confusion.

"She runs into me and start calling me shit without even apologizing" Hawk had fire in his eyes. 

"Pffft. In your dreams, freak" Eva chuckled with her arms crossed.

"Okay enough! Seriously what's going on with you two? You keep attacking eachother out of no where" Miguel yelled and Eva lowered her look.

"She's jealous" Hawk said quietly with a smirk and Eva looked at Hawk with disbelief.

"What exactly would i be jealous of? The little girlfriend of yours? Let me get one thing straight, you bastard! You will never ever get a girlfriend. You know why? Because you dont deserve her." Eva yelled at the boy in the mohawk. He was speachless after what she said. The only thing he could see now, was the pain in her eyes. 

Eva and Hawk looked eachother in the for two seconds and suddenly Eva walked out of the dojo with a rush. She ran to the back of the dojo where she could sit peacefully.  

Eva took a seat against the wall and curled her arms and legs. Tears started falling down her face. The only thing she could think of, was the boy in the mohawk. Everytime she just looks at him, she rememberes everything that they used to do together. She missed him. 

"Eva" A voice said and without seeing who it was, Eva wiped the tears off her face quickly to pretend that she wasn't crying. Just as she looked up, her eyes caught the tall brownhaired boy in a black hoodie and red shorts.

"Are you okay?" He asked the brunette and took a seat beside her. 

"Yeah, I just had to get out of there" Eva said while fidling with her fingers nervously.