𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

After what happend between Eva and Miguel, she couldn't think of anything else. She still felt a little guilty over what she did to Sam. 

Eva was laying on the bed after taking a cold shower. She grabbed her phone and started scrolling through instagram. And that was when her eyes caught Robby's account. 

She immediately sat up on the bed and clicked on his account. And of course the first pictures that caught her attention was the Miyagi-Do ones. Robby was in a gi while he was doing some moves. 

That was when her eyes caught the place he was at. It was Daniel's backyard. Was that his training place. Suddenly she came up with the idea of going to the Larussos and finally meet her brother. 

She got up and ran towards the bathroom to get ready. But what if Daniel was mad at her still. Is he even going to forgive her. 

______________

Eva parked the car outside their house. And just as she saw their house, she felt more and more nervous for every second. But she had to take the chance. 

She got out and walked towards the door. After taking a deep breath, she finally knocked on the door. 

"Eva?" Amanda opened the door. She didn't expect Eva to show up all of sudden. 

"Hey, uhm i just wanted to see Sam. Is she home?" She didn't wanna say anything about Robby, so instead she just made something up about Sam. 

"Yes of course. She's in the backyard with Robby. She would love to see you. Come in" Amanda said with a smile. The one thing Eva absolutely loved about Amanda was, that she was always so sweet.

"Thank you" Eva smiled and stepped inside of the house. She was scared that Daniel would show up. What if he was still mad at her. 

"Robby" Eva reached to the backyard and her eyes caught him and Sam talking together. He turned to look at his sister and you could tell that he was surprised. 

"Eva? What are you doing here?" He rushed towards Eva with a big smile on his face. 

"Does Sam know?" Eva looked at Sam, who was standing there with confusion. 

"No. Maybe we should tell her. Now is a good time." Robby looked at Sam. Now they were both looking at Sam, who was walking towards them. 

"Eva" She hugged Eva. Sam was so happy to see her after all this time. 

"It's so good to see you. Do you guys know eachother?" Sam smiled at both of them confusely. 

"Yeah. He's my brother" Eva said and Sam stared at both of them with wide eyes. 

"Your kidding right?" She thought that it was a joke at first, but then she realised that it was all real. 

"Oh my god. Does that mean that Johnny is your- Does dad know?" Sam asked them.

"No!" Eva interrupted loudly causing both of them to look at her with confusion. 

"I mean. Not yet. But promise me, you wont tell him. Both of you" Eva didn't want him to know...yet. He would hate her if he found out that she was the daughter of Johnny Lawrence. 

"Alright. We promise. But hey, It's been a really long time. I've missed you" Sam totally changed the subject. 

"Same. Just the cobra kai training and stuff" Eva's heart stared beating faster and faster. The kiss between her and Miguel was chasing her mind.