𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

The next day just went off boring. School...as usual. But Eva avoided everyone at the school. She didn't wanted to talk to anyone. Not even Miguel. And that left him worried. He kept thinking if he did something wrong. 

Now she was at the dojo with all the others. She barely talked to anyone. All Eva wanted, was privacy at this point. But the two boys just wouldn't get their eyes off her. Especially Hawk. He was the one that Eva HAD to avoid. 

"Hey, uhm, is something wrong?" A voice said came from behind her. She turned around and her eyes caught a tall boy with shiny brown eyes. The scent of his cologne went through her nose in a second as she turned around. 

"No, not really. Why?" Eva tried to avoid eyecontact with him. Because one thing she knew. Her eyes always told Miguel when she lied about something. 

"Look at me" He softly touched her chin and lifted her face, so that her eyes would look directly in his. 

Eva's heart couldn't help but beat even faster, as his warm skin touched hers. They looked eachother in the eyes for a moment. 

"Hawk! Miguel! your turn" Johnny obeyed the two boys and pointed at the empty circle in the middle. Eva broke eyecontact and Miguel walked into the circle with a loud sigh. For only ONE second Hawk and Eva made eyecontact with eachother and looked away immediately. The tention in the air was just....akward. 

"Nice work, Diaz" Johnny commented as Miguel punched Hawk in the stomach and left him groaning in pain. Part of Eva didn't care, but at the same time another part of her felt worried about him. 

"Bow. Go again" Johnny told the two boys who got back in their positions again. They did as he said, when suddenly Daniel Larusso rushed into the dojo with anger. 

"Daniel?" Eva looked at him with confusion. Half of the students looked at her, when they realised that she knew him. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Johnny walked towards Daniel. He was just as confused as everybody else in dojo. 

"Like you don't know" Daniel scoffed. He thought that Johnny's reaction was unbelieveable. Eva had no idea what was going on. 

"Take your shoes off the mat. You're disrespecting my dojo" Just as the words left his mouth, Daniel's face turned red and he started getting more aggressive. 

"You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos, after what you just did to mine?" He walked towards Johnny with anger. Eva looked at him suspuciously. What the hell was he talking about?

"What are you talking about. I didn't do anything to your dojo" Johnny told him with spuinted eyes. You could tell that he was telling the truth, but Daniel just didn't want to accept it. 

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employes, huh?" Daniel totally changed the subject and Johnny didn't answer him. Daniel fake-laughed at Johnny's face. 

"You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all this" He started insulting Johnny and that caused Eva's blood to boil. She tried to control her anger and just stay out of it. After all it was her dad AND her sensei. 

"You call yourself a sensei huh? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei is mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!" Daniel yelled the last words with anger and that pissed off Johnny. 

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, Larusso. And you don't know what you're talking about either" He said as he stepped closer to Daniel. They men just wouldn't stop glaring at eachother.