𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

It had been almost 3 hours and Eva was home alone. She started getting worried about Demetri. He was usually never outside. Eva tried to convince herself that Demetri was fine, but her heart just felt uncomfortable.

She let out a sigh and grabbed her phone to call Demetri. And of course no one answered. Weird.

She had never been that worried about Demetri before. But at the same time, she felt like a total weird stalker. Demetri never calls her when she's out. Well sometimes yeah. But it wasn't such a big deal.

Just as she was about to take a nap, her phone rang. The sound was so loud that her heart almost jumped out of her chest.

"Look at who finally picked up the phone. Have you been living under a rock?" Miguel joked, but Eva was really not in the mood right now.

"Haha very funny. Why did you call?" Eva answered him with no expression.

"Woah what's going on?" Miguel sounded worried. He was a little surprised of her answer.

Eva sighed.

"Nothing. It's just...Demetri didn't come home. He's been outside for like 3 hours now" Eva answered him while staring outside the window, hoping that he'd come back.

"There's no need to worry. Why are you taking it so seriously. I mean, he's probably out with some friends" Miguel answered the girl.

"Well that's funny, because he doesn't have any friends" Eva rolled eyes at Miguel and he realised that she was right.

"Oh....Well don't worry. I'm sure he'll be fine. Anyways uhm, the cobras are at the cafeteria and we were thinking that you could join if you want. You've been a little distant from cobra kai lately" Miguel said with sigh.

Eva took a while to realise that Miguel was right. She had been distant from cobra kai lately.

"Fine, I'll be there in 10 minutes" Eva said and hung up without letting Miguel answer. How typical of her.

________________

"Hey Eva. Wow, did anyone tell you how stunning you look today?" Tory was the first to comment just as Eva entered the cafeteria. And now everybody was staring at her thanks to Tory.

Great.

"Thanks" Eva smiled at Tory. And that was when Miguel hugged her out of the blue from behind. She could smell his cologne and realised that it was him.

"I've missed you" Miguel wouldn't let go even though the whole cafeteria was looking at them. Eva felt a little comfortable.

"Do you want me to break your arms Miggy?" Eva whispered in his ears with a fake-smile. He let go of her immediately and noticed all eyes on them. Miguel couldn't help but blush.

Eva turned around and glared at him. She looked so mad, and that started to scare Miguel. He thought that this was the moment, where he would get his ass beaten by Eva.

And all of sudden the girl wrapped his arms around him with a smile. Miguel flinched for a second. Wow, that was unexpected.

"I missed you too Miggy" They hugged eachother for a long time before letting go.

"Wow, I thought you were about to kill me or something" Miguel exhaled loudly.

"Don't flatter yourself now" Eva rolled eyes at him causing him to giggle. And just as Eva looked around, she noticed that it was a little empty in the cafeteria.

"Hey uhm, where's the others?" She didn't want to mention "his" name. But everyone knew that she was talking about Hawk and his goons.

"Oh, they just left before you came. They said that it was an emergency or something. I dont know" Miguel answered her unsure.