𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

After talking to Miguel and air things out a bit, he helped her getting up. 

"Thanks" She smiled at him and wrapped one of her arm around his shoulder for support. 

"No problem" He smiled back at her and placed his hand around her waist so that she wouldn't fall. 

"Everyone is going to the store after training. Do you want something?" Miguel asked her while they were slowly walking.

"I can just go by myself" Eva answered him. 

"Yeah i dont know about that. You have to rest" He giggled at the girl. Even though she was hurt, she acted like nothing was wrong. 

"Fine whatever" She rolled eyes at him to get his attention. 

"I'll buy you anything you want from the store" He tried to make her happy again. Eva was just playing with him and she of course took advanatge of that. 

"Anything?" She looked at him with a smirk. 

"Yeah, anything" He smirked back at her. 

"Fine then you have to get me a soda, some chips, chokolade, candy...and uhm, oh yeah....some marshmellows" Eva played with Miguel and he was staring at her with wide eyes. He was totally speechless. 

"Woah, C-Can you eat all that?" Miguel was totally chocked and Eva tried so hard to keep her laugh inside. 

"Yeah i eat alot. Problem with that?" She messed with him. 

"No. Of course not. It's just...nevermind" He chuckled confusely causing Eva to giggle. It was hard not to laugh at him. He was just so innocent and cute. 

They reached to the dojo and Eva's eyes caught Hawk punching in the air inside the dojo. That caused her to stop right in front of the door. 

"Dont you wanna go inside?" Miguel asked the girl who stopped all of sudden. 

"My foot is actually hurting so much. I wanna go home" Eva made the puppy eyes. She had to do something to avoid Hawk. The closer she got to him, the more feelings she started to get for him. Even though he called her bad things, she still knows that he loves her with all his heart. 

"That's not good. Should i call a doctor or something?" He pulled out his phone from his pocket. 

"No, it's not that bad. It's probbably just because i've been walking a lot since i've got hurt." Eva said, so that he wouldn't call anyone. 

"I'll call Demetri to pick me up" She grabbed her phone and called Demetri. Hawk was punching the air, but his eyes were on the to teens. It made him more aggressive and he used on the punches. 

______________

"Thanks for the ride bro" Eva got out of the car carefully. She started being more active and walk more without getting hurt or fall.

Demetri rolled eyes at her instead of saying anything back. She forced him to go with him even though he hated that place. This was the last time he visited that place. 

________________

Eva walked in her room and slammed the door. Not too hard though. She walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower so that she would get more fresh. 

Eva was sitting in the bathtub and her foot was hurting so much. She was groaning in pain but she had to stick it out. 

_______________