𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

"Why is there so many people outside?" Eva asked Aisha while her eyes were at the poeple outside the dojo. Theres was just filled with kids, who wanted to join cobra kai after the tournament.

"Must be because of the tournament" Aisha smiled at Eva while strechting out. And that was when Eva's eyes caught Miguel and Hawk. Just as her eyes looked at the boy in the mohawk she rolled her eyes with a sigh. 

"What the hell happend here?" Miguel walked towards the girls with Hawk. 

"Looks like sensei threw a party" Aisha answered him. Eva couldn't look Miguel in the eyes. She still felt gyuilty after lying to him. 

"Must have been pretty sick if fire got involved" Hawk smirked while looking around at the dojo. One of the mirrors were broken and the dojo was...screwed. Just as Eva listened to his voice, she felt something weird in her stomach. As if she was missing someone. Really much. 

"Quiet!" Johnny came out of his office and everyone got silent. Eva looked at her. . .dad and saw fire in his eyes. She had never seen him this mad before. 

"The dojo is closed to new students today" Johnny walked towards Mitch and Chris.

"We just wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament" Chris tried to explain.

"Do i need to say it again? Get out!" Johnny yelled at the new kids and Eva looked at him with disbelief. What was up with him?

"Yes, sir....sensei. Come on let's go" Mitch spoke nervously and left with everybody else. Eva felt bad for them, but at the same time she was scared. What if this was because of her. 

"Everyone, fall in!" Johnny commanded and everyone did as he said. Eva took place beside Miguel and they smiled at eachother. 

"Must have been a rager, sensei" Hawk stood beside Eva with a smirk. She tried to avoid him as much as she could, but she kinda missed the smell of his strong cologne. Eva nervously lowered her look. She couldn't make eye contact with Johnny after what happend"

"Were you celebrating all weekend?" Miguel asked Johnny exciting, with a smile on his face.

"Celebrating what? That my students are a bunch of pussies?" Johnny answered Miguel's question, and his smile slowly faded away. Eva's heart started beating faster and faster for every second that passed. Everyone were confused. Hawk noticed the nervous girl beside him. Just as he was about to say something, Johnny interrupted.

"The three of you. Up front!" Johnny yelled as he pointed at Miguel, Hawk and Eva. She looked up at him with wide eyes. 

"Shit" Eva whispered as the three of them did what Johnny said. The three of them looked at eachother with confusion.

"Hawk. Did you attack your opponent when his back was turned?" Hawk nervously put his hands behind his back. Johnny walked past him with his eyes directly on Hawk. You could tell that he was pissed. 

"Yes, sensei?" Hawk answered Johnny without making eye contact with him. Eva started biting her nails. She was nervous. Really nervous.

"Diaz. Did you purposely attack your opponent's injury?" Johnny stood right in front of Miguel's face.

"Yes, sensei" Miguel answered Johnny confidently. Eva lowered her look. She knew that she was next.

"Mrs. Perry. Did you purposely let your opponent win?" Johnny walked up stand right in front of Eva. She nervously looked up into Johnny's eyes. All eyes were on her and she got more and more nervous.

"N-" Eva was about to answer his question, but she got interruped right away.

"You think that makes you badass?" Johnny squinted his eyes and looked at the three of them with anger. 

"Uh...Uhm" Hawk and Miguel looked at eachother with confusion.

"What's the matter? Question too tough?" Johnny asked the three confused teens. Eva looked at Johnny. She knew exactly why he was pissed off. Because apparently his son was hurt. She didn't say anything, so she just kept being quiet. 

"Miss Robinson!" Johnny started walking left and right. 

"Yes, sensei." Aisha answered Johnny nervously. She had no idea what was going on and neither did anyone else. 

"Two cobras in the jungle. One kills the strongest lion, the other kills a crippled monkey. Which cobra do you wanna be?" Johnny asked Aisha while walking back and forth.

"The one that kills the lion, sensei." Aisha answered Johnny confidently with her hands behind her back. Eva looked around with confusion and her eyes caught someone staring at her. The boy in the mohawk, was standing right beside her with his hands behind his back. Eva got butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't control it, so she looked back at Johnny and tried to avoid him.

"And why is that?" Johnny continued.

"Because it killed a stronger animal" Aisha answered Johnny. 

"Correct!" Johnny yelled while his eyes were on the three confused teens.

"Cobra kai is about being badass. And the baddest badass is the one who beats his opponent when he's at his strongest." Johnny walked up to Hawk, who couldn't even make eye contact with him. 

"Not when his back is turned!" Johnny yelled directly at Hawk. He looked at Eva for a minute and lowered his look with a sigh. 

"You dont let your opponent win, if you think he's hot!" Johnny walked up to Eva and yelled at her directly. She looked up at Johnny with disbelief and everyone was staring at Eva now. Miguel and Hawk looked at Eva with wide eyes. 

"I knew it" Hawk whispered, but Eva heard it. Everyone missunderstood the whole situation. And now Eva knew, that Johnny had no idea who he was talking to. 

"Not if he's injuried!" Johnny walked up to Miguel and yelled him in the face. Eva looked up at Hawk, who was looking at her with disappointment. She rolled eyes with a sigh and lowered her look. Eva was embarresed now. Everyone thinks the opposit of the whole situation. 

"Is that understood?" Johnny looked at his students.

"Yes, sensei!" Everyone yelled back.

"That means no more cheating. No more fighting dirty. From here on out. Those are pussy moves, and you dont wanna be pussies do you?" Johnny started walking left and right again while lecturing his students. 

"No, sensei!" Everyone yelled back at Johnny.

"Good. It's why i had you wear white belts. We're starting over." Johnny told the students and looked back at the three kids. 

"Diaz! Hawk! Fifty push-ups on your knuckles." Johnny commanded the two boys. Both of them sighed and did as he said. Eva was standing there alone with confusion. 

"And you Mrs. Perry, fifty sit-ups, now!" Johnny commanded and Eva sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"Yes, sensei" She said sighed and walked towards the two boys doing push-ups. Eva sat down beside Miguel and started doing the sit-ups.

"Really Eva? Robby Keene?" Miguel asked her while doing push-ups. Instead of saying anything, Hawk just listened to their conversation while doing push-ups.

"No Miguel. It's not what you think. Sensei totally messed up the whole story. I told you guys that i didn't feel good but apperently no ones listening." Eva answered him. 

Miguel knew that she kept lying to him, so he didn't say anything back. Instead he sighed and focused on doing some push-ups. Hawk kept looking at Eva's sad face. He wanted to find out what was really going on with her. 

____________________________

Here u go guysss :D 
Enjoy<3

Dont forget to vote. Love uuuu