𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

"You build me up, you break me down

My heart, it pounds, yeah, you got me

With my hands up, you got me now

You got that sound, yeah, you got me"

Tik Tok by Kesha

______________

(Eva's outfit for the victory celebraion)

Eva was laying on the bed all alone in her bedroom. She tried to relax but it kept bothering her that her brother was still out there, somewhere. Demetri left an hour ago without telling her where he was going or anything. 

Eva's eyes closed and suddenly her phone started ringing. She opened her eyes with a sigh and grabbed her phone. 

"Hey, Eva where are you?" Aisha spoke on the phone and there was coming music and noises from the background. 

"I'm at home...doing nothing. Oh yeah, we didn't win the tournament did we?" Eva said disappointed with a sigh. She regretted leaving, but at the same time she couldn't really help it. 

"Duh, thanks to Miguel. Didn't you check my story? He kicked Robby's ass so bad. You should've been there. Speaking of that, why did you leave the tournament?" Aisha was almost yelling because of the noise in the background.

"Oh, uhm i just...didn't feel good. Anyways where are you?" Eva asked Aisha with confusion because of the noise and music.

"Were celebrating our victory and your invited of course. Come on get your lazy ass up and get dressed so we can celebrate together. All of us" Aisha said and Eva chuckled. 

"Of couse I'll be there. The real party will start when i walk in" Eva smirked and hung up. One of the things that you guys didn't know about Eva's past, was that she was a real bad bitch. She rocked every single party and dressed up like whore. She drank in parties, hung out with boys. She even kissed girls at parties which was...badass.

Eva is trying to change. She started doing all that when she got cheated on. Not just once. A lot of times. And that was not just the only reason why she was such a toxic bitch. Her "Dad" died and she changed A LOT. She used to be the toxic bad bicth that no one would mess with. Her heart broke when she found out that her dad died and that was when she fell apart. Or should i say...her fake-dad. 

Eva got up from her bed and headed directly to her closet. She sighed as she saw all the boring clothes, and that was when she remembered that she had some of her old clothes in a box that was under her bed. 

She looked under the bed and her eyes caught a gray big box. She wasn't really sure if that was the right box so she pulled it out to check. 

Just as she opened the box, her eyes caught all her old clothes. The clothes she used to wear at parties. 

"Is this even gonna fit?" Eva whispered to herself while taking out all of the clothes. She threw them on the bed and tried each one of them. 

The surprising thing was, that they all still fit. They had been there for years. Eva tried them on and they were really skin showing. She was used to it. She wanted to go with something that wasn't too intense. But someting hot. 

Eva pulled out some black jeans and a bra. She knew exactly what to wear...

____________

Eva got out of her car and everyone was staring at her. Some of the boys looked at her with wide eyes and the others was speachless. This time, Eva didn't feel uncormfortable. She was used to it.