𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

The next day was just kind of normal. Eva was sitting in the bathtub, chilling. The radio was playing in low volume and she was just in her own world. Eva had promised herself that she would go on a diet and train everyday. 

Even though her body was perfect, she didn't think so. She wanted to be hot. Like all the models on instagram. Her breakfast was just 2 brownbreads with scrambled eggs. 

After all the hard training she did, she just wanted to sleep in the bathtub. She could feel her soft skin under the water and it made her more sleepy. 

And that was when her phone rang. She opened her eyes with a sigh and grabbed her phone. It was Aisha. 

"What's up" Eva sad up in the bathtub while turning off the radio. 

"Everyone is going to the beach. You should come"

"The beach? Oh my god that's perfect" Eva said with a big smile on her face. She haven't been on the beach since...her date with Hawk. 

"Great. See you there" Aisha hung up and Eva rushed out of the shower. She had ALOT of bikinis in her drawer. Almost every single color. 

"Yes baby" Eva smirked just as she pulled out a fancy red bikini. It was warm outside anyways. 

The bikini: 

________________

________________

Once Eva was done putting on her bikini, she looked in the mirror to see how she looked. When she turned around she realised that her butt had gotten bigger than the last time she wore this bikini.

One thing was missing.

Some red sunglasses. 

_____________

Eva parked her car outside the beach and got out. While walking towards the beach she looked around for Aisha. But she was nowhere. Maybe she was at the wrong beach?

"Demetri?" She walked towards the volleyball net and her eyes caught Demetri playing volleyball. 

"What a surprise" He said while he was holding a volleyball with a cobra kai logo on it. 

"I could say the same thing" Eva chuckled and that was when her eyes caught Hawk on the other side of the net. They made eyecontact and Eva smiled at him. But her smile faded away because he didn't smile back. Instead he lowered his look and acted like he didn't even know her. Weird...

Suddenly a few girls walked up to Demetri, who was rubbing his face with the cobra kai towel. 

"Cobra kai? You guys won the tournament right?" One of the girls asked Demetri and Eva tried to hold in her laugh.