S2 Chapter 30: Brighton

Dream POV

"Wait what?! NEXT WEEK?"

"Yes! You have a passport, right?"

"Yeah I do, but why are we going to England all of the sudden?"

"For business.", I smirked.

"Business? Oh– Is George business now?", she giggled.

"You remember? Well, that is another reason I'm going there..", I scratched the back of my head.

"Why are you taking me there?

"Your family lives in Brighton, right?"

"Oh, yeah.."

"You can pay them a visit!", I said as I sat back down on my chair.

Akari scoffed, "You could've just told me that you'll miss me but sure, I'll come with you.". I chuckled at her response.

"Okay, I'm going home. We can start packing tonight if you want?"

"Yeah sure!", she exclaimed as her voice got higher. Akari sounds excited, not gonna lie, I am too..

-

10 am

I got home as quick as I can. I immediately jumped and landed on my bed as Patches followed me. She rests ontop of my stomach as I laid down.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting George again!", I smiled.

"I'm sure he's gonna be happy to see you!", Akari pauses. "I need to go back to my house, I have more stuff there."

"Oh, I can drive you."

-

I gave Akari a ride to her house so she can pick up some stuff she'll bring to England. We immediately went back to my house, she helped me with my things and we went on with our day.

-

the next day.. 8 am

I was woken up by my alarm- oh, it's not my alarm? It's mom. I grabbed my phone and immediately answered her call.

"Good morning..", I yawned.

"Good morning Clay. We already had the meeting, don't worry on getting ready and going here.", I opened my mouth in shock. What?

"What did you say? But why?", I answered in confusion. I was the one that told them that we would have a meeting, together. Why wasn't I invited?

"Oh, we didn't want to bother you. You've done so much for this company and we wanted to surprise you."

"Surprise me?", I looked at Akari who was laying beside me, her eyes widened and her brows raised.

"Yes! Spreading the Dream Brand to Europe is a great idea! Text me where in Europe you're going to start then I'll buy you tickets for tomorrow. You deserve it.", she paused. "And you can stay there as long as you want!", my lips slowly formed a big smile. [im not gonna let yall wait a week before he gets to England]

"Brighton, mom. In England.", I quickly answered because of my excitement.

"You already have a place in mind?"

"Yes, and that's final. Oh– and can I take Akari?"

"What?!", Akari whispered.

"Of course! I see, you're gonna bring your girlfriend huh?", she said with a teasing tone in her voice.

"Mom, she's not my girlfriend..", I whispered as I turned my back on Akari.

"Alright dear, if you say so. I'll drive by your house so I can give you the tickets."