Chapter 18: Skirt

[slight smut scene!]

George POV

"Babe instead of laying here all day, do you wanna go out?", Clay whispered as he wraps his arm around me.

"Of course! What's on your mind?"

"Mall?"

"That's a good idea."

"Then let's get ready, kitten."

I wore Clay's green hoodie with a smile and some denim pants. It was too big for me but I love wearing his clothes. He wore a tight, dark red shirt? With black pants.

"Is that red?", I asked.

"Yes, it is.. Why?"

"I'm colorblind.", I looked down.

"Wait, really?! How did I not know about this?"

"I just, don't mention it alot."

"Oh, well that doesn't change anything. Let's go?"

"Really? I'm so messed up.."

"George, I don't care if you're colorblind. I still love you and I will always will.", Clay caressed my cheeks. I gave him a small smile.

"Wait.. Your hoodie looks like mine but, yours is green.", I looked down as I pulled his hoodie that I was wearing.

Clay laughs hysterically, he started wheezing and clapping his hands.

"Yeah, cause that's my mom's brand. Well, I chose it and it actually went so great. People liked the smile."

"Wait, what?! No.. I showed you my smile hoodie, and you didn't even tell me?!"

"I can imagine your reaction, you'll probably be disgusted and say eW i'M nEvAh wEaRiN' tHis agAiN!", he mocks me and fucking turns into a tea kettle.

"Oh my God, I hate you so much. Let's just go.", I rolled my eyes. I was wearing his brand, even way back before I met him! I mean, there's nothing bad with it. It's just, unbelievable. The coincidence is so– wow.. But at the same time, it's not surprising since their brand is famous, really famous.

-

in the car

At My Worst by Pink Sweat$

As the song started to play, Clay places his hand ontop of my thigh.

🎶Can I call you baby? Can you be my friend? Can you be my lover up until the very end?

"Oh.. Hey, George. Listen to the song.", he murmurs.

I smiled at him and took a glance on the screen. The song it is called At My Worst, it sounds good.

"Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend. Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in, yeah.", Clay sings along while his eyes were set on ne through the rearview mirror, I stared back. The lyrics and his voice, they match. His soothing voice gives me tingles.

"You can sing too?! I told you you're perfect."

"When did you say that?", he laughs.

"Oh, I- maybe when you're asleep..?", Clay giggles again.

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst. No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth."

"Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first. And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst."

"Yeah..? And have you found him?", I uttered as I looked outside the window.

"Yeah, and I'm never letting go."