S2 Chapter 28: Friends?

3rd POV

Clay was casually walking on the college halls, it was his first day as a senior. Suddenly, fellow students started to look at him as if there was something wrong or missing. He immediately got curious, what is in their minds? The moment he saw Nick, standing infront of their lockers, he ran towards him and opened his locker to hide his face.

-

Dream POV

I quickly approached Nick, and shaked my head to the side as a sign to look behind us.

"What are they looking at?", he whispers as he moves his face closer.

"Me, as soon as I got in they started to look at me."

"But why?"

"I don't know?!"

My locker suddenly slammed shut, I see Akari's hand on it. Ugh, what does she want now? I cant deal with these siblings..

"What do you want?", I glared at her.

"You must be wondering why they're staring.. Well I heard George isn't with you and that's why. Where is he?", Akari ordered as her voice got deeper.

"Why the hell would I tell you?"

Akari opened her mouth but no words came out, she sighed and looked at me. Her look wasn't mean, she wasn't threatening me. She looks kinda, calm..

"I'm tired of fighting with you, alright? Clay I don't want to do this anymore."

Am I hearing her right? Why is she so nice to me all of a sudden? This is probably a trick.

"I'm sorry for everything. Your company, and-", she sighed. "-ugh, George.."

"Really?", I smirked. "Is this some kind of sick joke? You're apologizing to me? What the hell happened to you?!", I chuckled.

"No, there's no joke. I'm sincerely apologizing. I'm sorry for all the mess I caused, everything.", Akari looked down.

"Look, if this is just your way of trying to get to George again then I'm not telling you.", I turned around and when I was about to walk away, she grabbed my wrist.

"Clay please! I know you hate me but I also know you don't like us fighting anymore either.."

She is true and I hate that she's making sense now.

"I know, I'm tired of this too."

"I'll talk to you on lunch, at my table.", she faintly smiled.

"Please don't tell me Sabrina's there..", I covered my face with my hand. I don't want to see her..

"No, she won't be."

"Hmm?", I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll tell you later."

After that, Akari walked away. Nick looked at me, his eyes widened.

"What was that?", he murmured as he bumped me with his shoulder.

"She wants to..", I paused. "Okay you know how we always fight, right?"

"Yeah?"

"She said she's tired of it and she apologized."

Nick scoffed, "What?".

"It seems unbelievable but I think we can make this work."

-

break time..

I saw Akari, sitting on his table. Of course she sits at the center, and Sabrina's not here. Thank God.. I walk towards Akari and sat infront of her, I felt eyes all over us again.