S2 Chapter 27: Drunk

Dream POV

4 months.. It was still him, nothing changed except the fact that he's gone. He stopped texting and calling Nick, we have no idea why. Maybe he moved on from me? I always rant about this to Nick and I hope he's not getting tired of me. A week away and we're going to college again.

It was night time again and here I am, crying on Nick about what happened so long ago.

"Clay.. You need to move on.", Nick faintly uttered with a hint of a worried tone in his voice.

"I can't!", I sniffed as I rolled to the other side of my bed. "We- I promised! He loves me, he still does.. Right? He told me when we kissed at the airport!"

"It has been only 4 months, what if a year passed? Or worse that 5 years thing you've been telling? You're just going to let yourself cry for a half a decade? You're just going to let yourself think about that every night? Dude..", I can hear the disappointment in his voice as he said that through the phone. But Nick is right.. It does sure hurt to love.

"Look,", Nick sighed. "-it's better to move on than hope his feelings are still the same for the next 5 years. What if he's moved on and you're not? That would hurt more, Clay."

"That's difficult to believe..", I murmured.

"Seeing you like this is enough, I don't want to see you in the next few years still sad!"

"Give me time, Nick.."

"Sure, I swear if you're still crying about George for the next year? Ugh..", he paused. "But if you think he's worth crying, worth waiting for, you do you."

-

a few days later..

George POV

Niki, Will, Akio, and I were all sitting on a table at the school cafeteria. It was a friday and it's the end of my first week here. So far so good, the people are great. Although I get alot of stares and girls tend to approach me, a lot..

"George, where are you from again?", Niki asks.

"Oh.", I chuckled. "Florida."

"Tell us about your life there!", she smiled brightly.

"Well, it was good. I met a lot of nice people and friends."

"What about your love life?", Will smirks as he asked me.

"Oh..", I look at Akio who was just beside me. "I did have one boyfriend..", I look back at Niki and Will.

"BOYFRIEND?!", they said at the same time.

"Yeah..", their eyes widened, they didn't expect this I guess..

"Really?! Who's the lucky guy?", Niki uttered in a happy tone. Her reaction made me happy.

"His name is Clay.", I opened up my phone and showed them my wallpaper.

"Oooh! How are you guys now since you're here?"

The smile on my face slowly fades away, did I just forget that we broke up?

"We're-", I sighed. "-not together anymore..", I looked down.

"Oh, George I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have asked."

"No, Niki it's fine. Me going back here to Britain was forced.. I never wanted it, and Clay didn't want it either. I still love him and I hope he still does too."

"You don't talk to each other anymore?", Will's eyebrows furrowed.

"No.. As much as I love him, I won't be going back to Florida soon and I might not even go back there meaning I won't be seeing him ever again."