Chapter 6: Spin The Bottle

George POV

As I got out of the car, I can hear the blasting music from inside the house. It was a huge mansion, like HUGE.. There were also flashing colorful lights coming from the window, they are lucky that the neighbors aren't calling the police or something of how noisy it is here.

Clay finished parking the car, he stands beside me while I was looking at the mansion's door.

"Let's go?", he asks as he looks at me. I stared back at him and nodded. We both walked to the door, he opened it for me and the music just got louder. I covered my right ear and Clay laughs at me.

"Holy shit, I think I regret this now.", my eyebrows frowned as I looked at Clay. He giggles and pulls me inside.

"Clay!! It's so loud in here!", I yelled.

"You'll get used to it!", he shouted back.

Clay rubs his hands on my shoulder, he was trying to calm me down. After a few minutes, the loud music wasn't bothering me anymore.

"Wow, thanks Clay.", I uttered.

"Of course, I'll get you something to drink. What do you want?", he says as he lets go.

"Something, light? I don't drink..", I shyly whispered. Clay bursts out of laughter, he seems to not believe it.

"Really? Oh my God, I'll get you something a little stronger than light. Wait for me here.", Clay walks away and goes to the bartender just across the room. He took a glimpse of me and winked. I looked away, he's doing it again.

A random girl bumped into me, she was quite drunk? She has medium length black hair with wispy bangs. Narrow eyes, pointy nose, and full lips. She was wearing a revealing black top, showing her cleavage, it was long sleeves. Then denim high wasted shorts. She also wore light make up but red bright lipstick. She's really pretty.

"Holy fu- hey are you okay?", I nervously said as I looked at her.

"Well, hello there. What's your name?", is she asking for my name? Yeah, no one probably knows me here since I'm basically invisible.

"Uh- George, you?", I replied.

"Akari Wilson.", she gave me her hand, I shook it.

"Never seen you here before.."

"Yeah, I never really go to parties..", I whispered.

"Oh? Do you have company?", Akari asked.

"Yeah.", I answered.

"Where? I don't see them.", she looks around.

"I'm his company.", Clay raised his eyebrows and smirked as he handed me my drink.

"What is this?", I looked at the alcohol in a fancy glass in my hand.

"It's a cosmopolitan with more liquor.", Clay answers.

"Clay? Wow, I didn't expect you to be with him.", Akari interrupts

"Why's that?", Clay walks closer to her with a serious face. It looks like they met before.

"I don't know. Can I ask you something, George?"

"Wait, she knows you?!", Clay grunted.

"Uhh- I told her.", he sighed.

"Can I take you out?", Akari says as she looked at me.

"W-What? Me?", I nervously said as I point to myself. Clay rolls his eyes and drank his alcohol.

"Yes.", Akari said confidently as she smirked.

"Clay- help..?", I whispered but he just looked at me.
"I'll think about it?", I said but I was unsure.