Chapter 7: Morning After Party

Dream POV

I carefully put George down beside me in the bar sofa, I placed his head on my shoulder. Nick sits beside me.

"Dude, what the fuck is going on?!", Nick screamed at me quietly.

"What do you mean?", I got nervous. I have never seen Nick this angry before.

"Do you think I didn't see that?! George almost kissed you! Then you kissed him on the forehead. Not to mention how you were so protective of him when you were talking to Akari!", I can hear how he was furious and confused at the same time.

"There's nothing going on, Nick.."

"Nothing? Are you joking?! George never got drunk!! Did you drug his drink? What did you do??!!", Nick stands up and grabs me by my shirt. He's actually scary when he's angry.

"I didn't do anything to him! He chugged down his cosmopolitan, then I told him to drink my half empty glass of absinthe-"

"Did you say absinthe?", he lets go of my shirt.
"Are you fucking serious? Absinthe is so strong!", Nick yelled.

"I was joking, I never thought that he would do it. Don't worry, I'll take care of him.", I reassured him.

"If you don't, I'm gonna kill you.", he pauses. "Do you think I'm gonna believe that nothing is going on with the both of you?", Nick adds.

"I'm actually, confused.."

"I didn't know you were gay."

"I'm not, there's just something about him.", I murmured. George suddenly started moving.

"Something about who?", George whispered.
"Mmh.. Hey pretty boy, I'm sorry I rejected your kiss last night..", he murmurs. His eyes were closed shut but he was speaking, it was hard to understand but we could hear him. George pulls me, hugging me using his right arm.

"Clay, what?! YOU TRIED TO KISS HIM?", Nick's voice got higher.

"I just- I couldn't help-"

"Look, Clay. If you ever fuck up and hurt him, you're literally dead.", Nick grunted.

"I don't have plans to hurt him if we ever, become a thing.. I'm actually confused, okay? I think he'll be the one hurting me, he just acts so rude and mean for no reason.", I explained.

"Yeah, he probably likes you.", Nick uttered.
"But yeah, I agree that he can be confusing.", he sighed.

"I'm gonna go take him home, he needs rest.", I was about to stand up but Nick pulls me down again.

"Does he know that you like him?"

"Just like I said, I'm still confused. I tease him and stuff but he likes playing hard to get."

"Alright.. Please don't take advantage of him.", he beggs.

"NICK? What kind of person do you think I am?!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I'm just worried about him. He never had a girlfriend, or boyfriend. I didn't even know he likes guys, you too.", I chuckled at Nick.

"I promise that I'll never do anything to him."

"Thanks man.", Nick smiled.

I carried George out of the party and sat him down the passenger's seat. I drived the both of us home.

I carried him again when we got to our dorm. I carefully layed him down his bed. I changed his clothes, and I of course I tried my best not to look at his body. When I was about to get off of his bed, his hand reached my head and pulled me in.