Chapter 5: Popcorn

George POV

"What the fuck.", I murmured after he left my room. I was stuck, staring at the door. I slowly moved my head down to look at his photo on my phone. He's so fucking hot.. The long, thick wave of hair covering the half of his forehead is just so perfect. Sometimes, I just want to tie his hair up and play with it. I smiled at his picture as I zoomed it on his face. Holy mother of God, he's a masterpiece..

-

12 am

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. I was laying on my back, limbs spread on the mattress, my phone on my left hand with his photo open. I would look at it and scream on my pillow. I decided to go to the living room or find something to eat to take my mind off it. As I opened my bedroom door, I heard sounds from the television. I slowly tiptoed and peaked and there's Clay, sitting on the couch with popcorn on the right hand watching a movie. I walked towards Clay and sat beside him on the couch.

"What are you watching?", after a few seconds, I flinched. He's watching a horror movie.

"It's The Conjuring.", Clay answers me while chewing on his popcorn.

"Can I have some?"

"Yeah.", he agrees and holds the bag at the top of his lap.

When I was about to grab some popcorn, he moves the bag away. My hand fell on his abdomen, I looked at him and looked back at my hand.

"Fuck.", I murmured. I removed my hand the second time I realised I'm literally touching his abs, and of course he's laughing at me. He laughed so hard that he wheezed. That was quite  embarrassing, but did I regret it? No.. I felt his six-pack on my palm, oh my God.. Does this man even have a single flaw?

"Your cheeks are so pink!", Clay wheezed, almost crying because of laughter.

"Shut up..", I muttered and grabbed his popcorn. I faced the other way and started eating.

"Hey! Give that back- don't eat all of it!", Clay exclaimed, still giggling.

"No, it's mine now.", as I hugged the bag, Clay pulled and locked me in his arms as well. We were moving so much, popcorn was all over the place. He started tickling my belly, I couldn't help it but I started laying my head down on his lap.

"HEY! Clay! Stop it!", I screamed while laughing.

"My popcorn!", Clay shouted as he chuckled at me.

"It's gone!"

His hand travelled to my neck, still tickling me. I am a really ticklish person so I couldn't do anything, I just laugh. I held both of his hands trying to stop him, but I didn't know that I was pulling him towards me.

When both of us realised, he stopped tickling me and I wasn't laughing anymore. Clay moves his face closer, my mouth slightly opened. We were both positioned for a kiss, eyes were ready to shut, but I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him.

"George?", Clay asks me worriedly, I sighed.

"We can't."

"Why not?"

Cause you're out of my league. You're everything I'm not, you're everything they want and I'm nothing. I'm invisible and everyone literally knows you. Just hearing the judgement of the people seeing us together is just, no.

"Yeah, just no.", I answered in the most simplest way.

"Kiss the homies man!"

"We just met?"

"Yeah, so? You also need to practice, I bet you haven't had your first kiss yet.", what a stupid excuse, but good idea to steal a kiss from me Mr. Clay.