S2 Chapter 29: 5 years

woah idk if yall would love or hate me for this chapter

-

Dream POV

"What's wrong?", I know that it was a really stupid question to ask because of me and Akari's situation before but I panicked..

"Are you seriously asking me what's wrong?! Dude she was trying to steal George away from you, and his brother is with him! Are you out of your mind?!", Nick argues. I felt his furiousness through the phone, this is bad..

"We decided to be friends.. Don't worry we're fine and she's no harm anymore!", I reassured him trying to sound convincing and happy aside from being nervous.

"How the hell did you tame her?", he asked with disbelief.

"She just approached me and yeah.. I was a bit weirded out but this is probably for the better, I don't want any more fights.."

"Yeah, alright. How are you sure that she's not plotting some shit after you?"

"We'll find out, I guess.."

-

5 years later.. [SURPRISE SHAWTY im not gonna write long ass chapters where no shits happening and Clay and George are apart even tho this is a slow burn so big time skip it is]

3rd POV

It's been so long since Clay and George's  break up, both have lived different lives, got different friends, and different jobs. They still do think about each other but George never believed that Clay would come and visit him in Britain. The longer time passed, he slowly thought that what they had was probably just infatuation and never love although he would still think of what it would be if they were still together. Clay on the other hand would constantly think about visiting George but never had the time because he was too busy with work. People would hire him as an architect or his mom would need him at their company, and because of that he would often forget that he still plans to go to Britain and try to fix things with his past lover.

George studying to be an engineer paid off well and he was no longer the lazy guy he was in high school. Just like Clay, he would be often hired by various people as an engineer. His life was going pretty well. Akio, has been courting him for a year now and George decided to give him a chance. He thinks Akio is nice and all but, he never liked him that way. It was a one sided relationship, although they aren't really together since George still isn't sure. Clay is not coming here, I shouldn't be thinking of how he'll react to me dating someone else and I'm over him so maybe I can give this a try, he thought. But deep inside, he would still think how wrong it was even though 5 years have passed and neither of them have reached out to each other. Deep inside, he still has these feelings for Clay that he know will wake up the moment he sees him again.

Clay never had a girlfriend, or a boyfriend. Akari became one of his closest friends aside from Nick. It was surprising how long they've been friends aside from what happened a long time ago. Clay never thought of dating her, and same for Akari to him, yet sometimes they can be a little bit too flirty and close that concerns their friends. He never had a relationship and that was because of George. Unlike the brunette, he still thinks that they will cross paths again one day. Nothing is impossible, he always says to himself. As time passed by, Clay stopped being paranoid and he was getting more calm. Everything takes time, he thought. He wasn't crying anymore, he was now more confident that he would meet George again.

-
7 am

Dream POV

I've been living a good life since I have two jobs and a house of my own. It can be very stressful but I have Akari.. She helps so much, I'm so thankful for her. She often sleeps at my house when I need her. I'm not gonna lie, we do cuddle, we hug.. We get too close but, there isn't a spark. I'm relieved she doesn't like me even though we do those things, she knows it's still George and I love her for understanding me. We don't kiss on the lips, we don't hook up. We still have boundaries.. I don't want it to look like that but she may be just a distraction from George. It may not look like that me and Akari are just friends but we are, nothing more.