"Yeah you" I said to him. I don't even know what am blabbering right now.

"Am already yours baby. Am yours only. And You are mine" he said to me.

"Ahhhh.... Aa... Aadii I love you soo much." I said to him.

He grabbed and turned me. I breathed heavily.

He smiled freaking smiled at me. Without giving any thoughts I kissed him again.

After a long kiss we both parted.

"I I....." did he going to propose me.

"You" I asked him slurpily.

"I I think it's enough. You can go now to your floor" he said to me.

"Ahhhh" I shouted at him.

"You are Bad Aaditya" I said to him and came out of his clutch. And then started to move.

But he again grabbed me from behind and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Before going, make sure your are properly wearing your dress. Because right now you are so sexy with your blowse being half undone, your navel is on display,  your face is having so much of evidence about our kisses. And I don't want others to see what is mine. Do I? " he said to huskily. Oh my god.

"O..okay"i said to him.

" Come on I will help you"he said to me.

Then he helped me with everything. He is cute right. Yup he is only mine❤️.

"You are perfect now" he said to me. I nodded my head and kissed him, just placed my lips and gone out of his cabin.

"Good afternoon mam" PA said to me.

He even smiled at me. Oh my god this is so embarrassing to me.

'Then you don't get embrassed for asking your husband straightly.' my mind asked me.

'He is mine. I can do anything with him. We are married for freaking 9 months. I need him.'I replied to it.

"Good afternoon anna" I said to him. He might be elder to my husband right.

He smiled brightly.

Then I entered into the lift and pressed my floor button. What we both did in his cabin. Uffff it's so romantic man. I became so addictive to his kisses.

Am having an full smile right now. Who will not.

Then I entered into my floor. Okay. Everyone looking at me, some were glaring, some were having an fear over me. Hahhha. Oh my god. But I won't do anything with this title right. I mean I want to be like my old self. I just want everyone to speak with me. Thats it. But hereafter not even one member is going to speak with me.

"Malar you were called by manager in her cabin. She asked me to inform you when you come " one of my colleague said to me. While am sitting in my cubicle.

"Oh okay." I said to her and even tha ked her. Then I gone to that smirthi cabin.

"Excuse me smirthi" I knocked her door.

"Yes come in" her voice came.

I gone inside and waited.

"Take your seat" she said in an arrogant tone. Okay. I too sat in the chair.

"So, you are his wife. How he even fell for you." she asked me.

"I think it's none of your concern. It's our personal life. Don't poke your nose over it" I said to her.

The Replaced Bride(Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें