"Let them in" Mom said.

I just kept eating and seeing my girl. She is not at all seeing me.

"Hai Aaditya" I heard some voice behind me.

I turned and seen it is none other than Smrithi. What now. Ufff.

"Hai smirthi" I said to her. Because her family is my dad another close friend. They were settled in North India. But this year only they again came to South India.

"Surprise" ahh very surprise. Malar just stood up from eating.

"Malar first have your food and then go" I said to her. But she didn't even give any respect to my words. She gone from the dinning table just like that.

"Aaditya I don't know malar is staying in your house" ahhh this creature.

"Yeah she is staying here only" I said to her.

"Why" she asked me. I too stood up from my place.

"Are you having any problem in it" I asked her sharply. Why she is asking me an questions like this.

"N... No Aaditya"

"Good" I said to her. I thought of going. But uncle called me. So we all moved to the hall. Where I seen uncle and aunty present there.

Vikram and Nakul were still eating. They both are the one who is happy right now.

"Hello uncle" I asked him.

"Hi Aaditya. You become great businesses man I heard a lot about you. Keep it up my boy" he said to me.

I just smiled at him.

" I came here for other matter my friend" uncle said to my dad. This smirthi is sitting beside me. Ahhh.

"Yes say my friend" dad asked him.

"We already an family friends. I want us to progress and become an relatives" uncle said to dad. What the fuck he is speaking.

"I can't able to understand you" dad asked him.

"That I want your son to be my son in law. I want us to be an in laws" he said to us. That's it.

"Uncle" I shouted.

Am already an married man.

"No I can't" I said to him.

"It's okay beta. You can say your reply lately. I have seen you and smirthi from your small age right. You both will be an good couple son" uncle said to me. Even aunty to nodded her head.

Vikram and Nakul were opening their mouth and closing abruptly after hearing this. Because they came here after having their lunch.

"No uncle it won't happen. Am loving other girl" I said to him and to all.

"Who is that" smirthi asked me.

"I can't share it to you" I said to her.

"You are not loving any girl. Please don't say like this. I will be an good girl. Please. I really love you. If you were liking that malar please don't do this to me. She is not even having an beauty. She won't fit for you. She is an ugly duckling. Our match will be the best aadit.... "I showed my palm towards her. What she thinking of hereself. Her parents are here that's why I didn't slap right now.

I just stood up and gone to my room. I straight away went to my closet. This is the place where I kept every photos of us. Every single picture of malar. Right from her small age till now. Yes I collected every picture with the help of Nakul. I want to fix these photos in my bedroom but malar is here only right. I don't want her to see these pictures. Then she will get those headache. Ufff. I can't seen here in the pain right.