thirty five

rule no.1: share common interests and learn about eachother!

fae dalton/

rachel handed me the epic list early the next morning. as soon as i opened my eyes, she shot up and handed me a laminated copy.

"i spent all night, but it's final. oh, and also, you shouldn't tell luke about this." she holds up the list like it's made of gold. i try not to laugh at her smeared makeup and crazy bun.

of course i knew not to tell him. i figured no one would like to hear that a generic list was built that was certain to end in love and worked for everyone. not that im saying it works. or that i want to date luke.

i still have yet to really make up my mind. i don't know if i want to date luke, because it would be so hard.

he tours all the time, i have a job too, the fans, and the fact that we don't even know if we like each other. we really haven't known each other that long.

so, mainly on rachel's behalf, me, rache, calum, and luke were going to go to lunch.

i also was hoping to meet some viewers today.

the people who support me mean the world to me. i just want to treat them right. i know some ppl with fans aren't always the kindest, but if someone stops me i want to always be there for them.

it's just a tiny way of trying to say thank you.

(an: fae really is a good person she's just dumb)

without asking rachel, i gave the location of a kids park that was pretty close to our hotel. i don't want too many people to come because we're a little squished on time. but hopefully some will show up.

rachel fell back asleep because she stayed up all night on the dumb list. she told me to only read the step im on.

so today i would learn a little more about luke and vice versa. although i don't really think she knows how much time we've spent together.

as i pulled on my converse i started wondering. did lucas tell one of the boys about our kiss?

it was really hard for me not to say anything. me and rachel share everything. she's like my cool sister.

i left a note by Rachel's sleeping face.

dearest chel,
meet me @ this park
im having small m&g
then lunch
love , MIKEY
jk it's fae

my handwriting is so bad, is all i can think as i scribble this down. and then i hail a cab.

i walk through the grass, hoping that fans would approach me. a girl waves to me and looks at her friend.

assuming that they're viewers, there are six people in their circle. oh, and of course 2 crazy tall boys. who i actually know.

damn you, cake. they showed up! ha that tweet wasn't for them!

first i hug the girls.

"hiii guyss! thanks for coming out. we actually don't have too much time but whatever." i say. then i turn towards calum and luke. they're grinning like they're so clever.

"oh my god!!!!! asdfghj!!! it's faa dayton!!!" calum says in a girlish voice. i lazily hit him.

"stop it. ugh, what a fake fan."

(an: liKE FAKE LIKE FAE AND LUKE HA)

luke smiles and gives me a half hug. he says something to calum along the lines of, you were right.

we sit in a circle on the grass.

"so lets go around and say our least favorite thing about fae." calum says.

"hey! come on i want to look good in front of these girls." i playfully scold.

"i'll go first." luke says.

"im luke. and my least favorite thing is that fae is always smiling. it's so annoying."

"me." i say at the same time a pretty girl does. we share a look and laugh.

"okay, im emily and i dislike how fae always hangs out with 5sos. that band sucks." she says jokingly and then sticks out her tongue. calum mimics her face.

"where's rachel?" someone asks.

"wow! it's all about rachel, isn't it! no, im totally kidding. i have no idea where she is. she should be here by now."

"why wasn't she with you?" luke asks me, his hair sticking out from his beanie.

"she didnt get any sleep last night-"

"that's funny, michael didn't sleep either." calum says.

"i promise it's not for the same reason." i say confidently. did michael make luke a list? no, mike isn't that smart.. right?

"anyway she's catching up on her sleep."

"did anyone watch the parks and rec finale?"

and we talk for a long time. not too long, i guess. but it was fun. i hope calum and luke had fun too.

we take a group photo and get on our way. i call rachel and tell her to meet us at the restaurant.

"one, are we still on for that movie tonight?" i say mainly to luke. he nods.

"yeah, i think. michael and ashton are writing today so they should be off earlier than usual."

"and also, do you guys know if there are any concerts soon? id love to take advantage of the awesome venues here before we go back to dc."

calum shrugs. "i can think of one. their name is fIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER, BITCH." he high fives luke without looking.

i smile.

"oh yeah, forgot you claim to be a part of that band thing." i joke.

"in all seriousness, i would love to see you guys live."

"too bad it's sold out." luke says dramatically. they high five again.

"oh, i see. so who do i need to sleep with?" i say.

they both look at me, lukes jaw open and he's blushing. calums eyebrows are raised.

"oh my god i was kidding!"

"but, can i sill get free tickets?"
+

@faedalton: confirmed 5sos update: calum is a bitch ass hoe

@Calum5SOS: You're just mad your fans like me better than you @faedalton

@Luke5SOS: @Calum5SOS @faedalton neither of you are getting tickets to our show

+

where is 5sos i miss them