ten--rewritten ok

ten// fae dalton

"caLUM MIDDLE NAME HOOD YOU GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." i yell, carefully (yet violently) standing up from my towel on the sand and throwing my sunglasses off. it catches rachels attention.

"fae, whats... oh." she trails off, going from concerned to amused. calum scampers over and gives me a once over as if checking me out. or rather, my head to toe sunburn out.

"to-fae-to, whats up? i really like your spray tan... but its a little too pink for my taste." he clicks his tongue, still holding the neon football in his hand from playing with luke. he wears a knowing grin.

"youre a fucking asshole you know that?" i say. i had told him to wake me up for this purpose soley. i burn pretty quickly and i wasn't wearing any suntan lotion.

"what are you going to do about it?" he sasses me, and i playfully pout, though actually pissed at the sunburn.

"oh, you know, nothing. karma will do it for me, bitch." i say in a condescending tone, wincing as i put my hair into a ponytail. this comment seems to have got him, okay he's probably not intimidated by me but hey i did my best.

he starts backing away before i call out his name. "hood!"

"yeah?" he grins, luke now behind him.

i flip him off right in the open and he laughs wildly. luke runs over to me.

"fae!" he scolds.

"yes, mom?"

"there- i- you can't" he stutters and then gestures to the eight year old boy eating icecream who had clearly seen my actions toward calum. i purse my lips. i had never really been good with kids. i stifle a laugh.

"uh, hey, buddy, here why don't you buy yourself something nice, yeah?" i hand the child two dollars and pat his back as a signal to keep moving. literally so awkward.

well, off to apply more sunscreen amirite?!

-

our circle of gossip and bad jokes was reinvented, this time actually in the water.  we were just kind of splashing around, but me and ashton were looking for fish. it was hard. the salty water was a little chilly, but we would get used to it. 

michael kept jokingly scaring rachel about a hybrid loch ness monster/shark/jelly fish/star fish that was going to eat her, and being the scared little girl she is, she did not appreciate the jokes. michael points at something in the water and she jumps up, only for him to grab her and pull her to his chest. AW AW AW.

well, the flirting didn't quite work because he took it too far. rachel put on a fake pout/scowl and stomped her way to the shore. me and luke tried to dive down and reach the miniscule shells buried in the sand.

"ooh fae look!!" luke grinned, with his hair flat on his head he looked really cute. he holds out a large hand and shows me the broken piece of bottle. i give a lopsided smile.

"yeah...it's, um, cool?"

my bad lying was saved by rachel. she came back from the beach and michael apoligized.

"its okay. i got you a present!" she tells him, batting her eyes. he blushes and his face lights up.

"close your eyes and open your hands." she says, sending me a funny look as he does so. everyone is watching the two that act like a couple now.

she pulls a teeny tiny sand crab and puts it in his small hands. she muffles her giggles. I LOVE THE CRAB ITS SO CUTE ??

"okay open." she orders. he flips his shit. no joke, he freaked out. he threw the crab further into the ocean, which made me and ashton mad. i wanted to keep him !

michael then jumped up and clung to rachel who just blushed. "don't do that again! im sorry! i will like all of your videos! just please no lobsters or whatever the hell it was!"

i turn away from them to face the endless stretch of water, and see luke standing reasonably close with a lazy grin.

he squatted so he was my height and pretended to be sad. "i loved that crab! he was so young..." he mimicks a terrible irish accent.

my eyes flicked up to his face.

"are you making fun of me?" i say with a pout.

"uh, maybe a little. er, yes." he stutters and i giggle at his nervous reaction.

"offended, hemmings, very, very offended."

-

LIFE'S A BITCH AND SO AM I

if u kno that song we're dating ok

this was really bad and no one read it so i rewrote it for the lols

i love u a lot, x em