JCHSVTKS thirty one

YOU BETTER SAY THANK U RIGHT NOW THIS CHAPTER F UCKS ME UP JUST READ TO THE END

fae dalton/

"am i ready?" luke scoffs, confidently placing a hand on his hip.

"i was born ready, hon." he finishes his line and i hit him on the chest playfully. he can't sass me!

"ow! what was that for?" he asks over the loud music. i smile at him. what a dumbass. a really really cute dumbass.

i pull on his hand and we move to the center of the ballroom dance floor. the classy people were elegantly dancing to the jazz music. we were so incorrectly dressed and i couldn't be happier. luke made me happier.

he starts to derpily do the running man. he giggles and i do as well. i join him in dancing, earning glares and whispers about the 'two punks' in the 'horrid attire.' my outfit isn't that bad, lady.

the song ended and after a lot of laughing and dancing, luke left me to go get us something to drink. i waited patiently until i saw his long legs in the distance. i grin and run over to him.

"this party is lame." i announce. he nods in agreement. he hands me a glass as he takes a sip from his. i raise an eyebrow.

"it's water! oh my god, fae i would never-"

"no, i know, luke." i tell him, because he wasn't like that. he would never give me alcohol and lie about it. we dive back into conversation.

"yeah, totally. americans don't know how to party."

"preach it, sister!" i say. it was true. ain't no party like an irish party.

"let's get out of here." he says in a mannerly tone. i send him a confused look and he gestures behind me. i slowly turn around. a bald man with a red face storms our way. he was deffo going to kick us out. luke was right-- we needed to get out of here.

i took luke by surprise by jumping on his back. his hair was so tall that it was almost hard to see. he started running as fast as he could, dodging the rich people.

hE WAS SOOOO SLOW . SERIOUSLY.

my grandma could move faster than him . for someone who spends such a long time preforming on stage all sweaty and shit (it's hot though) he was not in the most amazing shape.

well, okay, his shoulder muscles were huge. like, the size of a giraffe or something. he says something but i don't hear him. finally we are onto the street.

it's warm outside.

i hop down from his back. and as soon as i do he's in a huge laughing fit. it's contagious, i can't help but laugh with him.

"tha- we- you- i'm" he tries to talk but can't stop laughing.

once we regained our calm, we kept walking, and slowly we made our way to the boardwalk. i kicked off my converse and socks and walked barefoot. the sand was warm, and the wooden fence was lined with seagulls.

"gross. i hate birds." i tell him.

"no you don't." he retorts.

"what?! yes i do!" i say amusedly. we keep walking, occasionally stopping when someone asks luke for a picture.

"okay, where's your favorite place in the world?" i ask, after some brief silence.

"next to you." he says and my cheeks blush.

"no, im totally kidding. probably like disneyworld or some shit." he finishes. my jaw drops and i fight back a smile.

"whenever we're on tour i always am looking forward to being back in aus." he shrugs and looks at me. i nod.

"what are your parents like?" i ask out of curiousity.

"oh, my mum would love you. she's great. and for some reason, all the fans call her 'queen?' i dunno." i smile at his comment, but am really thinking about what he first said.

'she would love me.' it's not like we would ever meet, right? like only girlfriends and stuff meet parents.

im not going to lie, i was a little jealous of whoever got to meet queen liz. not just because she seems cool, but i think it'd be cool to do gf/bf stuff with luke.

that sounds like i want to date him.

i don't haha, what are you ... dumb? haha . i don't okay.

"what about you?" he asks, while i was lost in thought.

"my parents? um, well, my mum is super chill and kind of like a cool sister. she's so weird. she loves one direction." i giggle. luke smiles, but it looks like he wants me to continue. i look into his bright eyes and then look away.

"you'll find my dad so funny, it's- it's really funny what he did to our family... he left us!" i say, brightly, and then wanting to slap myself in the face. that was dumb and luke is probably uncomfortable.

he wraps an arm around me. great now he feels bad.

"no, i mean, it was a long time ago, okay? like im over it. he's just an asshole." i say with confidence. luke looks like he believed it.

"where is he?" we're walking more into town now, the beach right to our side.

"um, somewhere north i think. i don't remember, maybe pennsylvania?"

luke removes his arm and grabs my hand.

"oh my god i have the best idea... let's go buy coconut bras!"

i laugh at his comment and nod my head.

12 minutes later, and some fan pictures , we're both wearing coconut bras and flower necklace things... leis and we're actually on the beach.

but, we're not by the main beach. we're just on the side, where practically no one is (except for some gross seagulls.)

luke looks ridiculous. but hot. his hair is still perfectly styled, and his eyes blue. he's standing tall, but i wish he was holding my hand. luke is saying something, i think. i'm not listening. i like his lip ring.

"hey luke?" i say quietly.

"yea?" he matches my tone.

"can i kiss you?" i ask, nervously.

"i thought you'd never ask." he says with a smile. he leans closer and i awkwardly grab his hands.

and so we kiss.

and during our first kiss, we both cracked up laughing, because we forgot about the coconut bras.

+

JOALKSHODGIHOA;SLKVHDAOSLKHDG IA HASNTE WOEIRD STOIHDS G