CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION

Start from the beginning

Eventually, they all went to the kitchen to get their own teas from the trays phil had put them. the pink haired guy stirred a little before grunting at the light of the sun that shone down on the window, he tilted his head to find a sleeping beauty under him, sleeping peacefully.

He found himself smiling at the sight as he stare down at you F/C hair, they were everywhere as knots appear on your hair. your eyes were closed and your mouth were slightly agape. even though your beautiful features while asleep, he can't help but notice those dark bags under your eyes.

He frown at the sight, suddenly he heard chatting in the kitchen and almost immediately, he stood up quietly. careful to not wake you up, he then draped the blanket on your still sleeping figure and trudged towards the kitchen. when he was in the kitchen, everyone's eyes were on his figure.

Wilbur already has a mischievous smile in his face as he squinted his eyes at techno who sweats a little at them, phil tried his best not to laugh and put a hand on his mouth as his shoulder bounced up and down. Tommy was already howling in laughter while alexandra and fiona were sipping their teas on the other side of the kitchen, a sly smirks plastered on their faces.

"You got a lot of explaining to do, Mr. Blade."

»»--⍟--««

Far away from the kingdoms, A lonely demon lived on a cabin. the cabin was made sure to not get spotted by any humans who mange to pass by, his white eyes flashes with worry as he stare off the distance of the mountains. the sun was already up in the sky, shining down his black skin as he shudder. he was not always like this. he was known for being a goofy, humble demon.

He was not always alone. he had a companion before, sadly, he suddenly went away. he had left a letter for the lonely demon to read. saying that he wanted to have his own adventure, though he promised to visit the lonely demon every now and then.

He hate hoping.

Hoping that he'll ever come back.

It's been years, he can't even count how many years has it been since he left him. even though it's been years, the loneliness in his heart still lingered as he stared at the flaming sun.

When he was a child, he had been kicked out of his own kingdom. He was supposed to be the future king of his kingdom. But few of his dearest friends had decided to betray him and throw him out of his own kingdom. he doesn't mind, for he already found a friend to help him through his tragic past.

That friend didn't last for long, as his said friend decided to take his own adventure in hand, he's now alone. 

Again.

His footsteps dug through the snow as he walk back to his cabin, guilt eating his guts as he recalled what he did last night.

He had heard that's there's new people just few hours from the lonely demon's home, He can't help but be curious. So when the moon was shining down on the gloomy forest, he set off to go and see the new peoples. it's rare for people to travel to the Frozen Nero since of it's cold climate. who could be travelling here at this state?

His black cloak touch the snow as he stop and observe the cabin in front of him, it was surely big for a cabin. bigger than his cabin, he found himself getting amazed by the cabin. soon, he snapped out of his dazed and drank an invisible potion and entered through a window on the upstairs.