In the kitchen, she has a brunch by herself. Ah, no, actually. Shannon was there, preparing food for her. She invited her to eat with her, but she politely declined, saying that she has to do her work somewhere. Hence, she eats alone near the window whilst looking at the trees and the sky.

   Suddenly, her phone beeps and there is a message from Katherine, who then sends a few pictures. She unlocks her phone and inspects them. Blood rushes to her face as she realises that those are pictures of her and James sitting on the grass whilst staring at the sky, which were taken from behind. Another two pictures are of the two of them again, but this time, they face each other at a table. James was smiling at her whilst she looked like she was trying to hide her face behind her candy floss.

Emily : You're such a paparazzi!

Kate : But you like those pictures, right? They're masterpieces. Should have put them in a museum

Emily : Thank you, anyway

Kate : So... What happened yesterday? 😏

Emily : I will tell you later

Kate : Promise me!

Emily : Yeah, I promise 😉

   Emily giggles and continues eating. When she almost finishes her food, Thomas comes and sits in front of her.

   "Hey, you're eating without me!"

   Emily looks up with a glare. "I already told you that I was hungry, but you ignored me," she stabs a sausage with her fork forcefully, making a clanging sound, and then shoves it into her mouth, chewing it in a grumpy way.

   Thomas laughs watching Emily's anger. "I was just kidding. I've already eaten and then I went back to sleep."

   Emily looks at Thomas again, her mouth still chewing on the sausage. He raises an eyebrow questioningly and she shakes her head, returning to her half-eaten brunch.

   "So... How was last night? Good? Were you having fun?" Thomas asks.

   Emily finishes her drink and then gives him a short reply, "Yes."

   "And.... I saw you with someone -- What's his name? Umm...." Thomas taps his chin and thinks.

   Emily can feel her body stiffen. Thomas saw her with someone? Who? Mason? James? Did he see what she did with either of them?

   "I saw you skating with Mason and Katherine... And then, I saw you with.....James," Thomas ends his sentence with a naughty smirk on his face.

   Emily stays silent and waits for Thomas to say more.

   "I know that you like James. So... What did you do with him?" Thomas puts both arms on the table and stares into Emily's eyes intensely, acting like an inquisitor.

   "W-why did you need to know?" Emily cannot help but stammer.

   "Because I'm your brother. I deserve to know."

   Emily fidgets with her fingers under the table. Why does she need to tell him? Just because he is her brother? But.... Does she have to tell him that she kissed James on the cheek and confessed that she has feelings for him? Ugh... It is so hard to explain.

   Out of the blue, Thomas bursts out laughing and slaps the table. Meanwhile, Emily tilts her head and stares at him quizzically. What is wrong with him?

   After Thomas has calmed down, he sighs. "Don't be scared, Milly. I was kidding - again. You don't need to tell me if you're uncomfortable. What I really wanted to know is that if you're happy or not. That is what matters the most. And by the look on your face last night, it seemed like you're enjoying your time, so mission accomplished!"