CH.20: The Female Titan

Start from the beginning

"Hey, won't you come out already? We don't have all say, you know." He says to her, a grim expression on his face. "Say, what do you think will become of you? Do you think you'll be able to escape this predicament? I wish you'd consider the trouble you're causing us. If I'm not mistaken, you killed my subordinates in various ways, but did you take joy in any of it? I'm actually enjoying this moment. Hey, you felt the same, right? I'm sure you, of all people, understand." He bends down so the Titan can hear him more clearly.

"Oh, right. There's something I want to ask." He then looks down at the Titan with a terrifying face that also scares me a bit. "Is it all right if I sever your hands and feet? They'll grow right back, won't they? I'm talking about your real body. Not your Titans. It'll be a problem if you die, after all." He finishes.

I notice the Female Titan open it's mouth and I quickly snap into action. I drop my sword and cover Hanji with my hands. The Female Titan let's out a deafening scream, that could make my real ears bleed.

It stops and I uncover Hanji, whos knelt down covering her ears. She thanks me and then I turn to Levi whos still standing ontop of the Titan. "Why you... That was quite the scare." He says unfazed. I exhale and go to pick up my sword. But I get a sudden strong scent.

"Hanji, I-"

"Erwin, it stinks." I hear Miche say to the Commander, interrupting me.

"Where from?"

"Multiple, from every direction. All at once. They'll come from the east first!"

I was at the east. I turn around as soon as I feel thuds vibrating through the ground beneath me. I see multiple Titans running right towards me.

"Wagon squad, intercept with them!" Erwin commands. A whole batch of people go flying by Hanji and I.

"Hanji, get up high." I tell her. She nods and scales up one of the trees.

The Titans run right past the people as if their abnormals.

"Three Titans have managed to get past!"

"Captain Levi, Harper!" One of them latches itself round my waist and started biting at it. The other two ran past to the Female Titan.

"Oi, what did you do?!" I hear Levi shout. I use my nail to rip through the nape of the one that was attached to me. I turned around to get the other two but Levi was as fast as lightning, and he got them both before me.

I felt various thumps ripple through the ground and before I knew it multiple Titans were latched onto my legs and waist, ripping off the skin.

"Titans from every direction!"

"All soldiers, engage the enemy! Defend the Female Titan and Harper!" Erwin commands. I hear multiple ODM gear lines and a few flashes went by killing the Titans that were eating my flesh. The flashes I guessed they were Levi, because nothing moves that fast. But the Titans kept coming, ripping off the flesh at my legs.

I let out a pain filled scream as I fall to the ground, my legs gave in. The Titans had covered me. Everything began to get slow and hazy. Until I saw a light. Someones arms went under mine and I was suddenly flying. I was sat down on something.

"All soldiers, retreat! Assume the formation! Return to Karanese District!" Erwins voice sounds. A liquid is poured over my face and I snap out of it. Hanji stood over me, out of breath and hunched over.

"God know what could've happened if I never got you out." She sighs, wiping sweat off her forehead. I sit up and look down at the Titans. I gasp. You could now longer see the top half of the Titan anymore, and my Titan was just a disintegrating skeleton.