Trade with the Animal Kingdom.

Comenzar desde el principio

"You little."

Kyru dashes towards the White tiger and they get into a clash. The white tiger then kicks Kyru away into the near far forest and then jumps on top of him making him spit out blood. Right now Kyru isn't fighting at his full strength.

"What! Why is he fighting her!" Youm was confused because Kyru was getting his ass beat.

"Just wait Youm." Rimuru tells him.

"Right Rimuru-sama."

Then out of no where the White tiger get's thrown into the middle of the everyone and everyone was looking at Kyru in his demon form in his second state. He has Lostvayne in his Right hand.

"So you were hiding something from me! Well then lets go again!" She then dashes towards him with more speed and strength but Kyru blocks it with his fist and then kicks her into the sky and suddenly she notices that she is in the sky and then he flies up there around her to make her dizzy and then he was about to punch her in the stomach but another Beastman jumps up and stops Kyru from hitting her and the other Beastman manages to distract Kyru long enough so that she was able to land.

"Your opponent is me now!" The Beastman takes out his two swords. Then they both land onto the ground.

The White tiger then recovers pretty quickly and then fights Shion.

"Wait! What! Shion your not... Well nvm."

The Beastman with the two swords starts to clash with Kyru in a sword fight but Kyru is managing to win with Lost vayne only and then breaks through the Beastmans two swords and then punches him straight in the stomach and then kicks him into the air and then punches him without hesitation and he lands straight into the ground knocked out.

Kyru is looking down with his demon wings out on his back. But before he could go back down another person attacks him but he notices something was off about him. He was just like him. Kyru then disappears along with the person.

"Wait what?! Where did Kyru go?"

At Kyru.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Oh you don't remember this voice Brother."

"What! What the hell are you even doing here?"

"Here to kill you. I've been ordered to kill you by Demon Lord Clayman."

"Tch Clayman..."

They both get into a heated battle and start to clash and their dark energy waves start to destroy things around him but Kyru gets faster and faster and his brother can't follow his movements.

"Brother get out of here now! I don't want to kill you!"

"Too bad its either me or you! You are Destruction I am Light. I will come out on top! Light shall always win!"

"No. It's the opposite... Kyru then dashes into his brother and then kicks him as hard as he can and sends him straight back into Demon Lord Claymans Domain breaking the window and Clayman realized that he messed with the wrong person but he still wasn't going to give up on trying to capture Kyru.