Chapter 15

*NSFW 18+*

"You sure you're ready for this?" You ask turning onto the street you grew up on. It's a quiet tree lined street peppered with old brick houses. A couple, out walking their dog, hand in hand, wave as you drive by. Lizzie bounces lightly in her seat, unable to contain her excitement.

"Which one is it?" She asks looking out the window. You turn onto the paved driveway, parking under the large oak tree you used to climb as a kid. A winding sidewalk cuts through the front lawn up to the wrap around porch dotted with rocking chairs. Navy blue shutters hug each window and you smile to yourself noticing the dent in the garage door Dad still hasn't fixed from your first driving lesson.

"Y/n this is so cute!" She yells unbuckling her seatbelt and reaching for the door handle.

"Hold your horses there little lady." You call pulling her back into her seat. "Some ground rules first: My dad is about as overprotective as you can imagine, don't be intimidated, he knows how I feel about you. My mother will pull you under her wing immediately, if you need rescuing just ask. And don't forget to take your shoes off inside." You exhale loudly willing the stress to evaporate off your shoulders. Lizzie sensing your unease tucks a stray hair behind your ear cupping your cheek.

"Everything's going to be great y/n, I promise." She leans toward leaving a quick peck on your lips as you hear the screen door clang against the frame.

"You just gunna sit in the driveway all day or come give your Mom some love?"

In an instant you're out of the car bounding up to your mother wrapping her in a bear hug.

"Hey Mom!" She kisses your forehead holding you out at arms length as she looks you up and down. "Mom, I have someone I want you to meet." You turn your attention to the driveway and Lizzie steps out from behind the Jeep with a tentative wave.

"Mom, this is Elizabeth Olsen. Babe, this is my Mom." You say introducing each party.

"You can call me Lizzie, it's so nice to finally meet you Mrs. Y/l/n!" She extends her hand tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Call me Lucy, please." Your mom pulls Lizzie into a tight hug oblivious of the hand she's outstretched to shake.

Suddenly loud barking echoes out over the yard as Sammy, your black lab, bellows down the porch to greet everyone.

With a passive sniff, he moves frantically to Lizzie wagging excitedly as she bends down to pet him.

"Sammy you idiot get in the house, that girl doesn't want your slobber all over her!" Your Dad stands just outside the front door propping it open with his leg.

"Daddy!" You yell quickly climbing the porch steps to greet him, Sammy close on your heels.

He wraps you up in a tight embrace lifting you slightly from the ground.

"I missed you baby girl," He whispers into your hair as he sets you back on the porch and turns his attention to Lizzie.

"Dad, this is-"

"Ah, you must be the boss lady." Your dad interrupts sarcastically as you pass an apologetic glance to Lizzie. "Hank, nice to meet ya," he adds shaking her outstretched hand.

Your mom moves in quickly, able to read a room, "Let's get everyone inside, I just put on a pot of tea and we can catch up." You hang back a little, silently checking that Lizzie is ok. She nods softly as you both enter the foyer. Dozen of picture frames line the walls on either side and you watch with embarrassment as Lizzie takes the time to enjoy each and every one of them.

"Ah, that was my first grade class photo. My best friend that year got bangs and I wanted to be just like her but my mom wouldn't let me get my hair cut, so I decided the day before picture day, to do it myself." Lizzie giggles admiring the picture in her hand as you wrap a comforting arm around her waist.

"So Lizzie how's the movie star life out west?" Your dad asks as the two of my make your way into the living room, sitting together on the loveseat. You shoot daggers toward your dad as Lizzie answers, "I'd hardly consider myself a movie star but I am very blessed to be able to work on jobs I'm passionate about surrounded by people who support me unconditionally." You stare, astonished at her ability to hold her own.

"So what are you two up to the rest of the evening?" Your mom asks entering with a mug in each hand. Lizzie looks at you expectantly.

"I thought we could go out tonight. There's a local bar downtown with pretty good music and a few familiar faces."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey y/n does this look ok?" Lizzie emerges from your childhood bathroom wearing a yellow, short sleeve, button down dress. The light linen fabric falls around her loosely as she ties a thin linen belt in a bow around her waist.

"Get over here" You call from the bed unable to hide your desire. She giggles, stepping between your legs as your arms snake around her backside. Bending down, she molds her lips to yours as you lower yourself onto the bed. She finds the hem of your blouse as her fingers softly trace the skin beneath your navel leaving goosebumps in her wake.

Traveling lower, her fingers fumble with the button of your jeans as she slips her fingers beneath the lace of your underwear. You gasp, finding her lips again as her tongue dances between your lips. Your stomach tightens as her fingers find a gentle rhythm and a moan escapes your lips. She stares down at you with an intensity that brings you closer and closer to your peak. She trails lazy kisses along your jawline and her name falls from your lips in whispered pleas. Her lips move down your neck and she bites down just above your collarbone sending you soaring over the edge. She brings her lips back to yours muffling your screams as you shudder beneath her.

"Fuck...me," you pant as your breathing returns to normal. She smiles down at you brushing the hair off your forehead.

"Oh I plan to...often" She pulls you to your feet with a wink and straightens the hem of your blouse.

"Let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bar is dimly lit as you enter. Pool tables line the right wall and pinball machines line the far one. Neon advertisements buzz above the long line of draft beers on tap. You guide Lizzie to a quiet corner of the bar pulling the stools out from under the table.

"Y/n Hey!" It's a voice you'd recognize anywhere and you freeze, panic griping your eyes as they shoot to Lizzie's. You close your eyes briefly, thinking up a quick escape plan but Lizzie's question makes that impossible.

"Who's that?"

You turn watching him make his way toward you.

"That's Hayden. My ex-boyfriend." You mumble.