I was a damaged wreck. I couldn't be fixed anymore. I deserved this kind of death. I've finally accepted it.

I'm on the verge of going off when I felt like I heard something. A faint voice in my heart.

"Don't let go."

My eyes snap open. It felt like she was talking to me.

A teardrop rolled down the corner of my eyes as I look around.

No one was here yet. If I tried, I could get away. I still had time. I sit up with ton of efforts.I promised her.

"I won't."

I say if to myself as I get up on my feet.

I ain't giving up. Not just yet.

*-*-*

Grace Evans

"Harry." I say as he speeds through the road.

"Yes?" He turns his head sideways so as to listen to me.

"I shot three people." I say, my voice numb.

"It's okay Grace.. you did it to save yourself." He says quietly.

"I know.. but what if I killed them?" I question as my heart raced even at the thought of it.

"I don't think you did. The others were alive when we left. Don't stress about it."

"And Zayn.. we should've brought him with us. Why didn't you help him?" I question hurting.

"I couldn't. I can't do that. But I'm sure he'll be okay." He denies.

"It's.. his birthday... And.. he's hurt.." I say through sobs. "He was... Happy... Just for a moment, Harry.. he was smiling.. and happy." I bury my face into my palm  crying, leaning over onto his back.

He stays silent.

"He'll be okay, right?" I question softly. Tears choking my throat. "Should we go back and get him?"

"Yes Grace he'll be fine. And we can't bring him with us. We're not under same people." He raises his voice.

What?

"What do you mean?" I question confused.

"You won't understand now. I'll explain everything later but right now don't worry about him." He says hesitating.

"You always keep secrets from me!" I say in frustration."For once try to let me know what I'm getting myself into."

"Grace why are you being like this!? No one gives a fuck if he dies. It's rather better if he does." He snaps at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I ask mad.

"What's wrong with you? Why were you with him in the first place?" He questions mad.

"How does that matter? Why do you keep changing the direction of the conversation?"

"Don't you get it? None of this would have happened if you wouldn't have gone to his place."