Chapter 14

YuWin

Sicheng and Yuta both lay on their bed all cuddled up and staring at the ceiling in complete silence. It was strange. Yuta was almost always chattering away and Sicheng normally listened carefully except on days where he wanted to think about something but didn’t want to hurt his boyfriend and tell him to shut up.

"You know what?" Yuta asked, finally speaking up.

"What is it?"

"You know who we haven’t seen in a while?"

Sicheng thought for a little bit but didn’t recall anyone he hadn’t seen. Maybe there was someone of not that much importance to him but was important to his boyfriend that they hadn’t seen and simply shrugged, glancing at Yuta.

"Tell me. I don’t remember if there was anyone."

"Jungwoo. We haven't seen him in a while."

Sicheng gasped in realization and covered his mouth. How could he forget the one and only Kim Jungwoo? They weren’t really the type to go all out and visit people but they had befriended Jungwoo through Taeyong and Jaehyun, who they saw all the time.

"We should go see him," Yuta said, burying his face into Sicheng's hair. "Maybe we can all go out for dinner. Who knows, maybe he finally found himself someone without us knowing."

Sicheng didn't respond but hugged Yuta tighter, burying his head in the older’s chest. He let go a few seconds after so he could get up and get ready to visit the precious boy.

"Nooo!" Yuta whined, making grabby hands at Sicheng who stood beside the bed with a bored expression. "Come back! I want to go visit Jungwoo but I wanna cuddle you more!"

Sicheng sighed and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek before walking towards the bedroom door. He wasn't going to let Yuta cuddle him again or else they wouldn’t be getting up any time soon. They were going to go visit Jungwoo and that was final. 

"MEANIE!"

Sicheng chuckled and left his boyfriend to sulk on their bed while he took a shower so they could ready themselves and leave. Sometime during the shower, Yuta quietly joined and they giggled together as they rinsed each other’s hair and blew bubbles on each other’s faces.

Yuta made foam in his hands and patted Sicheng’s face, laughing at the way the soap suds flew everywhere. Sicheng watched his boyfriend in fondness and rinsed both of them, knowing the older was wasting time by playing.

In a matter of minutes, they were out of the shower and getting dressed to go visit the pink-haired male.

"Alright," Yuta said, pulling on his shoes, once he was dressed. "Pick a restaurant we can go to once we get to Jungwoo. Hopefully he'll be in eating mode."

Sicheng didn’t answer but Yuta knew that he had heard what he said and would be looking for a nice eating place. 

Yuta opened the front door so he could wait in the vehicle while Sicheng finished getting ready and was startled to find a boy laying on the bottom step. Thinking it was a homeless person, Yuta felt a bit of sympathy until he realized it was indeed not a homeless person but instead a teenage boy sobbing on his front steps.

"Are you alright?"

The boy jumped in a bit of shock and sat up, glancing back to look at Yuta.

"To be honest, I feel like shit but I’m holding up. I’m sorry, I’ll move from your steps."

“No, no, it’s okay. You can continue feeling like shit on my front step if you like.”

The boy made a move to go but Yuta was curious as to why he was crying and couldn’t help but ask him.