Totally Eclipsed

3rd person POV:

Valkyrie and Freyja were being dragged immediately towards the city to see if they can salvage the pilots in them.

The S.S Dawn began also making its way towards New Terra, where Lunas crashed into.

Solas and Yn in the meantime floated in the wreckage of Dyson's stolen forces.

Sweat drops from Yn to the bottom of the cockpit, from the sheer exhaustion he felt from getting so angry and using all of Solas's power, he was getting light-headed.

Yn:(pant)...m...(pant)...man...(sigh)

Jacklin:(coms) Direx, make your way back to New Terra.

Yn:... Aye aye, Captain... Just-

Yn:?

Amongst the floating debris, Yn noticed some kind of purple substance floating past like snakes sneaking through the grass.

Noticing more and more of it, he found it all gather around a black box, the size and shape of a cockpit.

Yn: Solas... Do you know what that is?

Scanning, chibi Solas gave him a shrug.

Surrounding the box, Yn watched as it quickly formed a large humanoid shape.

Dyson:(broadcasting) This is why I wish to terminate you...

Yn:?!

Saiko:(broadcasting) You are too much of a wild card to be left alone...

(Total Eclipse Gear: Tyranael)

(Opening theme)

Across from Solas, floated the third incarnation of the Eclipse series of Gears, "Total Eclipse" which currently was in a lesser state after taking Yn's "Burning Sword Overdrive" point-blank.

Yn: Uhhh... Guys...?

Aibella:(coms) I see it...

Yn: How in stardust, did they do that?

Aibella:(coms) There are many possibilities... From a magnetic field line system from self rebuilding nanobots.

Aibella:(coms) I'm going to need more information to help you.

Yn:(sigh)

Yn:(broadcasting) What's with the constant new Gears? This is like the fourth eclipse this year!

Yn:(broadcasting) I'm starting to see you really are made by a corporation.

Dyson:(broadcasting) This is what our battle will come down to. An arms race of who can get the most developed Gears.