The Sun and Moon rise: part 1

3rd person POV:

Engineers currently performing maintenance of one of the planets orbiting city's of the nation of Mercury were quietly chatting.

Engineer 1: Hey, have you ever thought about why someone decided to make Mercury a place to live?

Engineer 1: This is literally the closest planet to the sun! It's so hot snd bright all the time!

Engineer 2: I know, right? But what are you going to do about it? We're next to the sun.

Engineer 1: But what if we weren't?

Engineer 2: What? Do you want to move the sun or something?

Engineer 1:(jokingly) Maybe.

Turning towards the sun, his fellow engineer does the same.

Engineer 1:... Eh. Maybe it's not so bad.

(Frooom)

Engineers:!?

Something strange happens. Like an unnatural phenomenon.

What looked like a meteor, flew out of the sun with a trail of fire behind it.

Engineer 1:... Yeah, maybe we should move the sun.

(Earth orbiting City: New Terra)

A young man lays on his bed in the Earth Pilot Training Academy dorms.

His name, Yn Direx. An 18-year-old student, with slightly longer than average Brown hair, and eyes, wearing a black jacket with several patches of space companies.

(Yn Direx)

Trying to wait patiently for the results of his exam, he has a hard time

Yn: Man, sitting here and doing nothing is such a pain.

Yn: But there's nothing I can do...

(Ding)

Yn:!

Yn: Finally!

Jumping to his feet, he snatches his smart device off of his desk, activating it, a holographic image pops up.

A little animation the plays of a letter getting ripped open before the results of his exam came up.

Yn:(reads)

Yn:!?

Yn: "The judges of the test have deemed you too emotional to be classified as an Ace level pilot".

Yn: What the stardust!?

Yn: You've got to be joking!

Yn: Tch... I get an amazing score but they fail me on the practical test because I'm too "emotional"!?