The Dawn and Dusk rise: part 2

3rd person POV:

(Saiko's cockpit)

While battling the remaining Crescent forces on Neptune, Saiko receives a call from some that is identified as CEO level of importance.

Saiko:?

With no choice, she answers.

Saiko: Who is this?

???:(coms) You may refer to me as Dyson.

Dyson:(coms) Your battle with the Solar and Lunar Gears went well. But where are the remains?

Saiko: Remains?

Dyson:(coms) The eclipse gears are powerful machines, however, they don't possess the power to vaporize those specific Gears.

Dyson:(coms) There is a high probability that they are still alive.

Saiko:...

Dyson:(coms) If I were you, I'd strike them while they're weak before they recover and take you out when you least expect it...

Dyson:(coms) Like how you only managed to beat them with the shock of revealing the eclipse gears...

Saiko: Tch...

This mysterious Dyson person then ends the call.

Leaving the Lunar eclipse here to continue the battle, she takes the Solar eclipse and flies off back towards Neso.

(On the S.S Dawn)

Ron: We got a response from Aibella, she'll meet us halfway.

Jacklin: Perfect.

Juliet: I wonder what took her so long to respond? I was getting worried...

Jacklin: She often loses her sense of time when working hard on something.

Cynthia: Hope that suggests she found something on where Yn is...

Jacklin: I'm positive that she'll bring good news.

Cynthia:(smiles) Thank you. You're right Captain.

Ryuka: She better be, we could use some good news right about now...

(Beep, beep, beep!)

Cynthia: Report!

Ron: Something is coming our way at high speed!

Jacklin: Which direction?

Ron: Six o'clock, directly behind us!

Jacklin: Cynthia, Ryuka, go on standby on your gears. Prepare to head out on my signal.

Cynthia/Ryuka: Yes Captain.

They quickly head out to get in their Gears and get ready for a fight in case one breaks out.

Jacklin: Can you identify what's heading our way?

Ron: Not really... It's not that large, making an estimated guess... I say it's a Gear...

Jacklin: A Gear...? When will it arrive?

Ron: Any minute now.

On her radar, the captain watched as a speeding object got ever closer to her ship.

She raised the shields of her vessel, just in case, it was hostile which she had a rough feeling it was.

The gear then arrived, revealing itself to be the Solar Eclipse Gear, Blazar.