Plans for the dark night

3rd person POV:

Multiple Gears surround the earth's capital, New Terra.

Threatening to attack if all of Earth didn't surrender to some organization called Crescent.

They already defeated the authorities who tried to stop them. And after Luna took all the leaders hostage, all the nations began getting attacked, spreading out their defenses thin, which made the earth an easy target.

But their attention on the orbital city was drawn away when they noticed a large ship flying towards them.

Their alarms began blaring when their sensors began picking up an object flying towards them.

They turned around to see what looked like a star flying straight at them. Meanwhile, on the broadcast, they heard this...

Yn:(broadcasting) HIYAAAAAAAA!!!

Crescent pilot: What the-

(Crash)

Completely shattering their mass production Gear, Solas turned towards the other Crescent gears with flames surrounding him.

Yn:(broadcast) So you think you can just take the Earth without a fight?!

Yn:(broadcast) You idiots! If you want to play with fire, you're going to have to bring a whole army to stand a chance!

Swinging his arm, Solas sends a wave of fire to distract his opponent.

As the damaged S.S Dawn slowly floated to New Terra, Yn was busy getting more practice against these Crescent gear users.

While fighting them, Yn could tell that only a few of them were actually good at gear piloting.

Yn: Hey, these guys are a bunch of amateurs!

Cynthia:(coms) So are you, stay on guard!

Yn: Yeah, yeah... But why are a bunch of newbies trying to take the earth?

Jacklin:(coms) Incapacitate them so we can find out.

A holographic screen popped up in front of Yn, showing that there's no living thing inside those gears.