Eclipse rising: part 2

3rd person POV:

(SHATTER)

Flying through the city dome which separated the city from the vacuum of space, Lunas landed on a building a few blocks across from Solas.

The hole in the dome then patched itself up with a hard light construct, as the crew received a request to join their coms link.

Aibella allowed her in, and thus the mask madam spoke.

Luna:(coms) It seems I managed to arrive before that thing did.

Yn: Luna! What are you doing here?!

Luna:(coms) I'm here to stop whatever plot, Nexstar industries have planned.

Yn: Huh?

Luna:(coms) After we last faced off, I managed to get information on why that eclipse gear combined with our Gears.

Luna:(coms) She did it to gain more data on our Gears. And now I believe they will construct new weapons here.

Ryuka:(coms) Why would they build weapons in a fake city with holographic people?

Luna:(coms) You all know? That saves us time then.

Luna:(coms) This "city" is just a cover. Underneath it is a factory, unlike anything you've ever seen.

Cynthia:(coms) How do you know this?

Luna:(coms) Because I found it, and used it to arm the Crescent. It's the same place where I found the transfer system.

Aibella:!?

Aibella:(coms) Tell me, what kind of factory is this?

Luna:(coms) One full of strange devices which can build 50 Gears in 50 minutes.

Everyone:!?

Yn: Hold the phone! If you had something like that, why didn't you use it to make an even bigger army than you have now?

Luna:(coms) The factory ran out of resources and I had no idea how to restock it.

Luna:(coms) You can check it yourself when you get down there if you don't believe me.

Jacklin:(coms) So after you ran out of resources, you abandoned this place?

Luna:(coms) I had my people keep an eye on it.

Jacklin:(coms) Now why are you telling us all this?

Luna:(coms) To try and sway you all to my side.

Jacklin:(coms) So honest...

Luna:(coms) I have nothing to hide.

Yn: Except for your face.