Jupiter recovery: part 1

3rd person POV:

After the crew of the S.S Dawn escaped Mars which quickly became ruled by the Crescent who rioted after the death of their idol and supporter at the hands of their government representative.

With Mars being in the state it's in, the crew would have to quickly make their way to Jupiter and stop the Crescent from gaining the majority of planets on their side.

That meant they had to make a B-line to Jupiter before the Crescent could take it.

Currently, Yn sat in the medical bay, where Aibella was observing his condition as he tried to fully recover.

Yn:...

Aibella: How do you feel? Physically.

Yn: A little weak...but I'll get over it.

Aibella: And emotionally?

Yn: I feel like I can never trust cake again.

Aibella: Jokes, that's a good sign. But seriously?

Yn: You want the truth...?

Aibella: Can't help you if you don't give it to me.

Yn: After everything that happened...Celena's death...failing to get Mars... And losing to Luna...

Yn:... I...I feel a fire in my soul!

Yn: As my blood boils over with rage at what happens, I'm able to hear my soul scream out!

Yn: And through my heart, it begs for me to get stronger, so I may never lose again!

Yn: Now let me out of this bed! I have to train like an anime protagonist!

Cynthia, who was leaning on the other side of the medical bay door, hear everything Yn said.

She then knew he didn't need any kind of pep talk from her.

Cynthia:(mind) Should have known...

Cynthia:(mind) Losing only gets him fired up to work harder.

(Opening theme)

After many days, the S.S Dawn had Jupiter in its sights. Sending a message to the nation to see their condition.

To their luck, Crescent was still busy with Saturn, telling the crew that Mars was a curveball for them.

Docking to one of the city ports of Jupiter's capital the crew was met with a man currently in charge of the nation while the leader was gone.

(Theo Dora)