"I guess you won the bet."

"What bet?" 

"When you pass your test, we'll go on a d-date." (Y/N) has a little redness on his face. He stuttered when he said the word "date".

Ichika then remembers, her cheeks are starting to get red. She did say that before they took the test.

Ichika is may be embarrassed about it, but on the inside, she is happy that she'll go on a date with the boy she likes.

"I guess so... do you have any suggestions, (Y/N)-kun?" Ichika is trying her best to stay calm talking about their date. This isn't the first time that they'll go on a date, remember when they go to the amusement park? Yeah, that's the first date.

The difference between their amusement park date and their future date is the first one made (Y/N) think it's some friendly hangout, but this time, (Y/N) is aware that this is a date. Dating is you're going on dates. You are actively getting out there and meeting people and spending time with them. Dating someone means you're seeing somebody specific, with purpose, and on a regular basis... You're spending time with a person in hopes of finding a committed relationship.

"Wanna go to the mall?" (Y/N) doesn't know which place is great for dates so he picks the mall, he was gonna suggest the amusement park, but they had already gone there. 

"I see, let's go there on Saturday!" Ichika is seen that she is getting excited about their date.

It made (Y/N) silently sighs in relief because he's glad that Ichika is happy enough that their date will occur in the mall.

At some time later, the two teenagers finally reached the Nakano household.

(Y/N) was about to leave until Ichika stops him.

"Is something wrong, Ichika?"

Ichika was seen with a tint of redness on her face, (Y/N) doesn't know what's going on. He hopes it isn't anything serious.

"Did you remember what you said earlier when we were in the school's clinic?"

He then tries to remember, he then finally knows what she is talking about. It caused him to blush as well.

"I remember, why...?"

"You lo-love my k-kisses r-right...?" Ichika was then screaming inside of her head for saying embarrassing things.

Since it's (Y/N), he doesn't like to lie to Ichika. Especially it's his fault that he openly admitted that he loves Ichika's kisses.

These two need to be a couple as soon as possible, they are all doing these kinds of things despite the fact they aren't a couple yet.

"Y-Yes, I do..."

"May I give you a goodbye kiss then...?" Her heart is beating fast after saying that.

...

...

"I shouldn't have asked that...what's wrong with me..." Ichika thought to herself. She feels she shouldn't have her hopes up for that request to happen.

"What are you waiting for?"

It surprised Ichika as she didn't expect this kind of response from him.

"I did say I love your kisses, right? Then go ahead, I'm not stopping you." (Y/N) then have a small laugh after he said that.

Ichika felt her chest is fluttering as the result of (Y/N)'s sweetness to her.

Without hesitation, she went closer to (Y/N) as she brings her face closer to his.

*Chu*

This is the start of the goodbye kisses adventure.

After that, they said their goodbyes to each other. (Y/N) went home, as Ichika was about to enter the super high-rise apartment.

"Ichika!"

It made Ichika widens her eyes as she realized it was one of her sisters. She slowly turns around as she sees all of her sisters.

"Would you mind explaining to us on what have we just seen?"

"This is too much for me..."

"I didn't know you like Shoyo-san that much!"

"Did you really kissed Shoyo-kun?"

Ichika is in big trouble.

________________________________________________________________

What will Ichika say to her sisters, will she lie or will she tell the truth about the fact that she likes (Y/N). Only Author-kun knows that lol.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter.