"Well..." Andi cleared her throat, "He didn't really get his wife to sign the papers. He had his assistant do it. And to put the icing on the cake, I found out she's pregnant."

Now that was a bombshell.

"Let me hear it." Andi looked at Caren, "Tell me I told you so."

Caren shook her head. "I'm not going to do that. We're better than knocking each other while we're down. I don't understand why you loved him knowing he belonged to someone else and I don't want to. But you're my sister and knowing you're hurt by that doesn't make me feel like the winner."

"Are you really done?" Joie asked. "Or is this just pause you're taking because you know me, I'm not about to waste my breath and tell you to leave him alone and how much you deserve better if you'll be back on his bumper tomorrow. If not tonight."

"He broke me..." Andi breathed deeply. "I'm done."

"Then be done and move forward." Joie stated.

"It's all you can do." Caren agreed and directed her next question to me. "What about you Jade?"

"Well, I practically finished recording my EP and my surrogate, Tonya, successfully retrieved my egg today, so we just wait a month to actually confirm the pregnancy."

"That's great, Jay." Caren grinned. "You'll be apart of the mommy club soon."

"And I cannot wait for it." Joie said.

"And you, Joie?"

"Tomorrow... I'm going to visit Kut."

Another bombshell for the afternoon.

"Joie, are you serious?" I questioned instantly.

"Not is she serious. It's are you freaking crazy?" Caren eyed her seriously. "Why in the hell are you going to see a crazy, abuser like Kut? Please tell me you're not taking him back."

"Hell no!" Joie reacted immediately. "Like I told Andi, I appreciate my freedom."

"You never told me why you're going though." said Andi.

"For good reason." I keep it simple, "Just know that."

"Has Aqua come back?" I wondered.

"Girl, she finally hit me back and told me she'll be back tomorrow from the fucking Caribbean." Joie rolled her eyes in annoyance. "She pisses me off. I think it's time to finally get custody of Gunner and Misty. Aqua's clearly wanting to live her life and Joel is...Joel."

"I feel you should too." Caren agreed. "They deserve a better environment than what Joel's ass is offering. You can provide."