"You and Care talk it out?" I asked Andi as she approached.

"No, but I seen the tabloids." Andi said. "She's still my sister."

I nod as Joie eyed her with a smirk. "Something different about you."

Joie's comment made me eye Andi closely and honestly it was something different about her. She was glowing and her stance was even different. "She's right. You are different."

Andi laughed. "There's nothing different about me. Let's go check on Caren."

"That Jarvis must be breaking your break in even more now." Joie commented as we stepped on the porch and she pressed the doorbell.

"Mhmm, sure."

How blandly it came out of Andi's mouth made me stare at her questionably. I read her expression and at the mention of Jarvis, she seemed upset. I chose to save that conversation for another time when the front door opened to Caren standing on the other side wearing loungewear.

Caren smiled. "Hey," her eyes landed on Andi. "Surprised to see you."

"No matter what was said, you're still my sister and I'm here for you." Andi said to Caren.

Caren accepted that, nodding and letting us inside. I looked around and not much changed about this place. I could remember the days I'd come over during college. We chose to sit in the den where Caren watched TV.

"Where is Coco?" Joie asked.

"I just got her down."

"How are you, Caren?" I questioned not wanting to beat around the bush. Our friend was hurting and we should know how she's doing.

Caren released a stressful breath. "Well, I'm as to be expected—stressed, tired, angry. I'm keeping a smile on my face to not show it in front of my kids, even though I know Zay knows it. Calen asks about him every day and I know Coco misses him because she's used to hearing his voice."

"You spent eighteen years with him, so it's going to be some getting used to. Not just for the kids, but for you, too." I expressed taking her hand, "It's gonna be a long fight but we got you. We're here for you; whatever you need."

Caren nodded her head as her eyes watered. "Ugh!" she dropped her head back, "I told myself I'm not shedding another tear for him."

"It's to be expected, Care." Andi voiced. "You don't have to be strong in front of us. You can cry, yell, and break shit if you have to."

"Yeah, but in front of Xavier's cheating ass, you hold your head up high, square yo shoulders, and you let it be known you got this shit without him." Joie preached.

"Exactly." Andi and me concurred.

Caren nodded before she broke down and all three of us comforted her. She cried for as long as she could and pulled back, wiping her face. "I'm done fucking crying over him. I don't want to think about this right now. What's been going on with y'all? Andi?"