Uncle!!!???

Bumblebee POV

I wake up with a helmache and sit up. Wait I'm in my berth room?! But who took me into here? Things just keep going through my mind!!! What happened!? "Ah I see you're awake" I hear a voice say. I turn and see Ratchet at the door. "Eh What happened Ratchet?" I ask. He comes in and scans me. "You were captured then thrown off the nemesis then you went through the groundbridge and hit your face pretty hard, it caused some damage but you'll be fine" he says going back to the doorway. "There's someone who wants to see you. I'll go tell em that you're awake" Ratchet says leaving me. I have a feeling I know who it is. It's either Optimus or Blades. "Hey bee you okay?" I hear a voice say. I look up to see blades peeking through the door. I smile and say. "I'm okay now come here o haven't seen you for a while!!" He comes over and sits on my lap with his body facing mine.his helm rests on my shoulder. I can feel our bond much more stronger now. "Hey bee? Uhm I was thinking a lot while you were out and I was thinking of when we should tell the others?!" He says looking at me now. "Scrap I forgot we haven't told anyone!! Maybe we should just tell them I mean it can't be too bad to tell them....right?!" I ask. He sighs then gets off and heads to the door. "Where're you going?" I say pouting my  lips. He gives me a slight smile before getting serious.! "Well we can't tell them if you're just gonna sit there now come on love bug!!" I nod and get up. I hold onto his left hand and we both walk to the main center where everyone is.even the kids! I take a shaky vent before clearing my vocalizer then that's when everyone stares at us.
"EVERYONE WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!" I say loud enough for everyone to hear. "Blades and I are Spark mates or Conjunx enduro but I think that's for more marriage ANYWAY AND BLADES IS....." "Isssssss......"damnit I'm messing up!!and blades just seems frozen!!! Alright just blurt it out bee you got it!!!! " BLADES IS SPARKED!!!!" I yell out. Everyone freezes except Optimus and ratchet and Fowler. He kinda laughed. Ah shit bee what did you do?!! Then I feel servos around me!! Wait who?! I look down and see smokescreen hugging me!! "I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!???" He says through tears. I just nod then he cries even more and hugs blades but lightly.
Then I see arcee,bulkhead,and wheeljack come to me. "Well kid that's a big stunt ya pulled! Congratulations!!" Wheel jack says patting my back. "Yeah bee that was a big stunt but hey we're gonna be uncles!!" Bulkhead says patting my head then him and wheeljack pry smokescreen off of blades and I take him to my side. What I'm just Protective!!! Arcee comes and stares at blades like she's looking for a bump. "We're only a month" Blades chirps. Arcee smiles and nods then hugs blades then she grabs my shoulder and knees my abdomen section which makes me double over "The drag was that for??!!" I ask staring up at her. "That's for getting him sparked and other things but anyway I'm happy and I better get to babysit once in a while! Got it!?" She asks crossing her arms   I nod then she walks away and I stand again. Last was ultramagnus =_= "well scout congrats oh and also you're getting extra pushups tonight!" He says patting blades on the head then leaving with the others to the rec room probably "so Blades is like pregnant?" Miko asks. I nod then she starts saying random thing that I'm not paying attention to. "Good job bumblebee but uh yeah you're gonna get and extra ten pushups tonight from me too" Optimus says smiling a little. I huff then just go to talk to Raf. At least until I have to go break my arms and back from Like 100 pushups. OH BOY!!!!

Sorry this was short but next chapter is............................................................BABY NAMES so plz send some name ideas!! Anyway LUV Y'all and goodnight 😴 😘