•_• hm

Previously-

"AAAAGGGgHhHhHh!!!!!?????"

——————-————————————— "DONT KILL USS!!!!!" Blades screams.
"What!? I'm not gonna kill you. Maybe. I actually came to find you it's me Quickshadow. Now calm down! You can't be too stressed for the baby!" Quickshadow says coming out of the shadows. Wow she really goes for the name. "CALM!! How am I supposed to be CaLm! You have us a spark attack!!" Blades yells. Bumblebee starts hugging him and kissing his helm to calm him down. Which it worked a little. "Okay cute. But now where are the others?" Blurr asks coming from behind bumblebee. "That's what I wanna know. I looked everywhere and there is no sign of them." Quickshadow replies. Then they all hear a crash and run to its direction. They look around and see kade in a box upside down.
"KADE!?" Blades yells going over and picking him up on his servos. "Hey guys. Have you seen the others? The lights went out and when I looked around no one was there!" Kade says while climbing up to blades shoulder.
"That's what We're trying to find out. So if they're not in the building then where are they?" Bumblebee asks. "Hmmm..... IDK maybe we should contact Optimus?" Blurr asks. "Worth a shot let me see if I can com him." Bee replies. "Optimus? It's me bee if you can get this. The lights went out at the academy and Heatwave,chase,boulder,salvage,and high tide are gone same with Cody,chief burns,Dani,and gram. —(static starts—————————) Optimus!?" The comm cuts out. "Scrap! I hope he got the message now come on let's go look around griffin rock!" Bee says taking kade off of blades.
"We'll all split up. Blades you can't transform or you'll hurt the sparkling so I want you and kade to go downtown. Quickshadow you look in the forest. Blurr you take the docks and some of the neighborhood. I'll take the mountains!.. LETS REV UP AND ROLL OUT" Bee explains and transforms. "LETS GO!! Also cool catch phrase you come up with it?" Blurr asks "YeAh!" Bee replies then they all head to their locations.

Downtown was normal and no one saw the bots or humans and blades and kade were getting worried.

The docks and neighborhoods was normal too. High tides boat was there but no one was in it.

The forest seemed normal. Quickshadow asked people and looked for any signs but there was nothing.

The mountains was empty with no signs of them and bumblebee was kept eyes open the whole time and still no one.

They all decided to head back to the academy and think of a new plan.

"So uhm What do we do? And were they taken!?" Blurr asks.
"Hhmmm can we track them?" Blades asks. "Oh OH Yeah!!! I have a tracker on my team!!" Bee says bringing up a hologram. They all look to where the red dot is going then it pauses on a place in... "AlAsKa??!!" They all say together. " Wait! Zoom in!! Maybe we can see where!!" Quickshadow says. Bumblebee zooms in and it shows an ice wall but it has a metal door. " Wait look!! The door has words!!" Blades says pointing at the picture. "Wait I know that writing and the word!!....ITS MECH!!! THEY TOOK THE TEAM!!!" Bee yells sadly. "NO we gotta get them!!" Blurr says getting his servos into fists. "Then we should get ready for the winter... You guys got any winter weapons? Or idk scarves??" Bee asks. "WaIt your letting us go with you!?" Blurr asks. "Well yeah but someone will have to stay with Blades and kade.." bee says putting his servos on his hips. "I will stay. Even if I'm a better help I'd rather have blurr go he's faster and plus someone need an adult at the base." Quickshadow cuts in. "Alright blurr come on let's go get weapons!" Bee says and they both run to the weapons area.

The two come out with weapons and gear and head to the ground bridge. "Alright we'll be back soon.. I love you" bee says kissing blades on the mouth, then giving Quickshadow a nod. The two head through the ground bridge and into the arctic.

"LETS REV UP AND ROLL OUT!!!"