Names!!

Jasper Nevada-autobots base-10:03 am
In the main room
3rd person POV
"Okay what about......JOSH!!!" Smokescreen says. Then gets hit by a wrench after saying that
"We are not naming the baby Josh!!" Bumblebee says throwing an arm around blades.
"Okay then what about..hmmmm.....ooh ooh what about Bumbleblades!!!" Smokescreen yells "That's seriously our ship name!!" Blades says "What's a SHIP?? Oh like a Boat?!" "No Ship means something different for some human..it means like if I said... 'OMG I love my twin and arcee together like I SHIP them!!' That would be it...but I didn't really like cliff with arcee so I don't really ship them because she's mean" bumblebee says taking a sip of energon. Then Ratchet cuts in, " How about you ask the others and maybe you should tell the rescue bots too I'm sure they're still worried about ya blades" the three young mechs nod then gather everyone in a circle as ratchet gets the ground bridge ready.
"Okay so my team still thinks I'm sick so I'm thinking if we do a prank...." Blades goes on.....
———————————————————— The team contacted the rescue bots to meet them at their ground bridge because they had something to tell them but everyone was nervous I mean what were they gonna tell them?!

-rescue bot academy base-11:04 am-
All the OG rescue bots were there same as Quickshadow,blurr,salvage,high tide,and the burns family. (The RBA characters aren't in this yet!)
The groundbridge opens and all of team prime came except June and Fowler they were gonna stay at base Incase something happened.

Heatwave: Optimus prime sir, What's going on?

All of team prime looks down: (btw bumblebee is holding blades in the back of the team so no one else sees

Optimus: You should ask our medic instead...*fake sniffles*

Ratchet: it seems that Blades is dead and we uhm already buried him sorry..*trying not to laugh*

All the rescue bots start tearing up and start to cry. Then team prime tries to hold back laughter.
Suddenly blades jumps out and yells.
"SURPRISE GLITCHES!!!IM NOT DEAD!!!"
Bumblebee:*pops behind him* YA JUST GOT PRANKED!!!!!

Then everyone bursts out laughing while the rescue bots are trying to understand everything that's going on

Blurr:Wait! So Blades is not dead? And this was a prank!?!??!

Smokescreen:YEAh

Bumblebee:Anyway Blades is fine he's not dying actually he's far from that!

Ratchet and Optimus look at each other nervously and Ultra magnus and heatwave notices but doesn't say anything.

Boulder: okay Well is that all?hes okay? Not sick anymore?

Ratchet:actually blades will be sick for a couple more week but then he'll be fine until birth(Scrap he just let it slip!!REALLY RATCHET!!)
They all freeze and look at Ratchet
Heatwave:what's that supposed to mean?!!?
Blades: Uhm don't get mad...I'm sparked with Bees child...😬

Heatwave glares dagger at bee then lunges at him which makes him shriek and blades starts freaking out and crying while trying to stop the two from fighting. Except ratchet he's trying to calm Blades down...

Heatwave and bee keep rolling on the floor and punching each other then bee punches heatwave and throws him into the wall but heatwave gets up fast and tries to hit bee but he was too quick (thanks to his awesome warrior/scout skills) bee punches heatwave on his chassis but heatwave punches back but on his side. Blades keeps yelling for them to stop and Ratchet is trying to hold back blades. Optimus,chase,and ultra magnus are trying to pry them apart but they keep getting away. All the rest are watching in amazement and madness.
Bumblebee:THE FRAG IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU GLITCH??!!!

Heatwave:MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU GOT OUR YOUNGEST TEAM MEMBER SPARKED!!!!

bumblebee: OH MY PRIMUS IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!

Heatwave:REALLY WELL IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THEN GET RID OF IT!!THAT THING CAN KILL HIM!!!!

That was the last straw for bee and blades. Blades broke down crying and Bees eyes started to change from blue to red then settled on a pinkish purple. He started punching heatwave so hard that he was leaking energon! Optimus and Ultramagnus was able to grab bee before he could do any more damage and brought him to a different room while chase,Boulder,and arcee helped heatwave get up and clean himself,Blades was still crying like crazy while ratchet tried to calm him. And all the rest stood and stared

-the other room that turned out to be the lounge-

Optimus and Ultra Magnus calmed bee down enough and set him on a chair

Op;bumblebee are you okay?

Optimus says in his usual calm voice,honestly he was mad but also glad that bee stood up for blades and their child

Bee: I'm not fine!! Heatwave just insulted me and my unborn sparkling!! Then he attacked me!!? No I'm most definitely not fine!!!

Ultra magnus: we get it what you did was brave soldier but also stupid but we are glad you stood up for them.....what's up with your eyes?

Bee:what do you mean?

Op:Bumblebee your eyes are purple! What happened!!??

Bee:Oh that yeah..well... my eyes do that sometimes when I have mixed emotions they keep turning blue or red then settle for purple cause it's a mix but I never told you cause I didn't think of it I guess.....

Op:ah so...you are okay right I'm just nervous?...

Bee:Yeah

Then someone bursts through the door...it's ratchet and blades. He's still crying but it's more calmed now

Bumblebee runs up to blades and hugs him and says sorry over and over again
His eyes turn back to blue!. The two young mechs sit down on the couch as they hug each other.

The others that are with heatwave calm him down and have him drink some energon. He's still pissed but not as much now. "Can't believe this, that bot should know better! I mean am I more responsible than him or no?!" Heatwave says through sips of energon
"Well I think they were just in the heat of the moment! And besides now we all get to be uncles and aunts!!" Blurr says excitedly. Heatwave snorts and keeps drinking energon. "Well anyways they were picking out names this morning but they haven't had any good ideas, I thought of like,MEGAHN,DRAKE, or JOSH but they didn't like it!" Smokescreen complains "probably because they don't want drake and josh character names!" Arcee says gong over to quick shadow to talk.
"I think we should name them after someone that they both look up too!" Cody chimes in,Raf nods in agreement.
"That's a good idea Cody! Well who does bumblebee and blades look up to....OPTIMUS!!" Cody and Raf say the last line together. "C'mon let's go tell them!!" Miko says to the two young boys.The three run to te lounge to only see bumblebee and blades sitting on the couch. Bumblebee had his arms around blades and was saying quiet things to him. "YO GAYLORDS!!!We found a name you guys might like!!" Miko says running up to them, bumblebee picks up the three humans and puts them on the table that's in front on them. "What is it Miko?" Blades asks curiously, "Well we were thinking of you name your child ORION if it's a boy! You know because you both seem to look up to Optimus a lot!!" Miko says excitedly.
Bumblebee looks over to blades and giggles. "Well we actually already have a name and by the way the baby's a boy! We found out today!! Anyway we'd like to say it to everyone even that Glitch face but anyway come on!" Bumblebee says bringing blades up and picking up the humans. They walk to where the others are and clear their throats, they all look at them.
"Everyone we have an announcement!!" Blades says. "We're gonna name our baby boy——-Stinger-Cliff-Pax-!!! Named after bumblebees best friend,and brother, and our role models and his sire Optimus!!" Blades says proudly.
(BTW Pretend that Stinger was bumblebees childhood friend and they always helped each other but Stinger died during the war and they both made a promise to name their kids after the one that died,sad I know!!)

Everyone went into applause and hugged them and said congratulations Heatwave actually spoke up and said sorry and that he was still mad but happy for them which was fine with the both of them as long as he didn't beat them up again!

Sorry it took long I was pretty busy anyway give me some ideas for the next chapter!! BTW it could be in the future or the day or week after this chapter!!whichever you want!! Anyway luv y'all!! •<•   •~•