Uuuhhh

Rescue bot academy-morning-7:45am-
——————————————-————— everyone was awake already and were all just sitting around and talking. Bumblebee and blades were still asleep same with,smokescreen,Blurr,salvage,wheeljack-who was on the couch,and boulder.
Heatwave was standing with chase and they were talking with bulkhead about their missions,Ratchet was sitting at the end of the couch near wheeljacks feet,and Optimus and quick shadow were just standing around drinking some energon.
Wheel jack wakes up and grabs his helm,got his head hurt! "Hey uh doc can you check me my helm hurts" Ratchet scoffs and scans him "there is nothing wrong just another helmach" "oh okay...but how would I get it?" Ratchet sighs and says " it can just happen or you could've been doing some loud and dumb again. Now go to bed or something I liked it quiet" wheel jack smiles and stands up before kissing Ratchet on the (cheek?) and he leaves to go talk with bulkhead. Not long after they see bumblebee and blades coming,they walked over to the couch and sat down,Blades was in the middle and bumblebee let him lean on him for comfort. "Morning" Ratchet Said looking at a datapad. Bumblebee turns his head toward him and smiles. "Good morning Ratchet!" Bee says and Blades just kinda nods and keeps holding his stomach. It was quiet for a minute until they all heard a loud gasp! They all looked to where it came from and it was from Blades! Ratchet acted quickly. "What's wrong are you hurt!?" Blades smiles and shakes his head,he grabs bumblebees and ratchets hand and put them both on his right side of his stomach. They both looked confused but then they felt it! "He's kicking!!" Blades squealed. Bumblebee felt him kick another time and now he was like in his own blank world he didn't know what to do except keep his servo there and watch in amazement. Ratchet smiles and runs over to Optimus. "Optimus the baby's kicking!"  Ratchet says excitedly. Optimus grins and says. "That's great! I wanna feel!" Optimus runs over to blades and bumblebee moves his hand for Optimus. He feels the kick and smiles up at blades. "So I'm guessing he's doing good?" Optimus asks Ratchet as he retracts his hand from blades,he walks over to talk with Ratchet about stuff. "Wow I never saw Optimus that excited before" Heatwave says going over to sit next to Blades. Bumblebee still didn't like Heatwave around blades so he laughed and brought blades to him more but Heatwave didn't notice his reaction. "Ha Well I mean it is his first grandchild and he's always on Orion mode around blades,it's actually kinda cute!" Bee says. "Yeah.......WAIT DID YOU SAY GRANDPA!!!! SO WHO IS HIS SON???!!!!" Heatwave asks loudly which get everyone's and even the sleeping ones attention. They all gather around the couch and Optimus stand behind bumblebee and blades who are now standing,then Blurr comes speeding in with the others. "Who's being a grandpa!?" Blurr asks. Optimus sighs and bumblebee speaks up. "I'm his son,and I didn't wanna tell any of you but now that you know then you gotta keep it a secret because if deceptions or bad people find out then we're toast!" Bumblebee explains. They all nod and keep asking questions about being a primes son. Bumblebee didn't really like the attention so he decided to JUST DO IT. Bee backed up a bit and grabbed blades hand. They both know when someone is either nervous,afraid,angry,happy,sad,or claustrophobic. "Guys calm down you can ask more questions later now we better get packing to go back to the base!" Blades says hopping a little but Optimus cuts in quickly. "Actually you will be staying here and plus this place has more room and it's less dustier than our base" he says looking at the pair. "Wait I'm coming with you right?" Bumblebee asks taking a small step forward. "Unfortunately NO me and Ratchet decided that you should help with blades I mean he is your sparkmate and plus we'll call you if we need backup or anything else Okay?" Optimus says putting a hand on bumblebees shoulder blade. Bee nods and steps back to blades.

The bots just left five minutes ago and now the rescue bots were doing whatever they wanted. Heatwave was beating up the dummy,chase was watching and reading,boulder,and salvage went out to the forest,Quickshadow was fighting with a different dummy,and blades,bumblebee,and blurr were watching a scary movie. Blades kept screamingand holding on to bee,bumblebee was holding on to blades while jumping,and blurr was in between them both screaming.

BOOM!!
The whole room just went dark
They all jumped and started screaming and crying. The frag was that!?

Bumblebee and blurr turned their light on and found blades. Bumblebee let blades on his back and blurr was standing right next to Bee. The four walked to the other room and everything was dark.
Suddenly they heard a crash and they all went dead silent.

Then something came up behind them and they turned around....

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!