Chapter Twenty-Eight: Missin' The Mission

Start from the beginning

"Do you really wanna poke the bear?" Principal Perry asked.

"Do you really wanna use that analogy?" Leo asked and I giggled.

"Shut it, Dooley! I've been working out. Don't make me flex my guns" Principal Perry warned.

"Please don't, nobody wants to see that" I begged and the others nodded.

"You three are in big trouble" Principal Perry said.

"Oh, actually we're not, 'cause we have a note from our dad. He signed it and everything" Bree said with a smirk, handing him the note dad wrote for them.

"With his name" Adam added and I nodded.

"Oh, well, I'm sorry. My bad. That changes absolutely nothing!" Principal Perry said as she ripped the note into pieces.

"Just because your dad lets you cut school doesn't mean I have to. Somebody has to be the disciplinarian. It's like I tell my cats..." Principal Perry started as she made hissing noises and used her hands as claws.

"That's just proving to everyone how weird you are" I said and the others nodded.

"See you three in detention!" Principal Perry said as she walked away.

"Great. We miss school for a mission and get punished. This isn't fair" Chase complained and the others nodded.

"No, it really isn't. Well, you guys have fun" Leo said with a smile as he waved and walked away from them.

The trio gave him a look of disbelief while I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sorry guys, guess you'll need to deal with detention all day" I said.

"It's fine Luna, not your fault anyways" Adam said.

"It's just sometimes we'd like to have a normal life, even for a day" Bree said.

The bell rang and it was time for class.

Bree and Adam walked away while me and Chase stayed where we were.

Chase smiled at me and softly kissed my lips and I kissed back.

"Hopefully detention ends soon and we can leave" Chase said.

"Me too bubba" I said with a smile.

"Come on, we've got class" Chase said and I nodded.

We held hands and walked to class together.

Back At Home

Once school was over me and Leo went home.

The trio stayed longer since they had detention.

I was in the living room with Leo watching YouTube on my phone while Leo was playing video games.

Soon dad came in with Eddy following behind him in his new body invention thing dad made for him.

Eddy bumped into dad's butt and dad smacked him with a newspaper he was holding.

"Will you stop that!" Dad yelled.

"What do you think, I'm trying to crash into your butt?" Eddy sarcastically asked and dad rolled his eyes at him.

"Pumpkin, Leo where is everybody? I sent out a mission alert and no one is responding" Dad asked.

"Oh they're stuck in detention" I said and Leo nodded.

"They're probably getting flipped and ripped as we speak. The flipping's not so bad, it's the ripping that haunts ya" Leo said.