"Hey what are you doing here" I asked him an lame question.

Don't say he is the ceo and lastweek I spoke ill about him with him itself. Oh malar way to drill your own grave.

"What I will do. Am the CEO" he said to me and started to walk towards me.

And before I thought of going out and closing the door he came fastly and closed the door before me but making me to stand inside his room. So I got caught here. Yesterday I spoke many things about him. Oh my god.

Even I called him as arrogant many times, play boy. Oh my god. Atleast he could have gave the head ups right. Like am the ceo.

"Happy to see you malar." he said sarcastically to me.

"Am sorry" I said to him.

"Why" he asked me.

"I spoke ill about you last week that's why" I said to him. I don't want to leave this job seriously. I have to pay the school fees of Nakul, many things are there. Its all because of my mouth. Why God why.

"Oh yeah how I forget about that am an play boy right" saying this he grabbed me by placing his hands on my waist. I looked at him with wide eye.

"Am sorry leave me please please" I said to him.

"Okay okay" he said and leaved me.

"But you have punishment" he said to me.

"What it is" I asked him. As long as I have work it's not at all an problem to me.

"You have to work as a PA for me" he said to me.

"What no no please please. Then you are going to punish me by giving me more works right. Please see am sorry. " I asked him.

"You were already worked for me as a PA before your accident. That's how we know each other. As my PA child have some medics condition I sanctioned the leave for 2 months. But now he took another 4 months. I really need one. You already have an experience. So it's not an problem for you. And am not going to over work. Okay" he said to me.

I just kept seeing his eyes. His eyes is having some power. He is really an handsome one and he even asking me politely.

I just nodded my head before even control myself. I don't know why I accept this but for him I can't able to control anything. I just accepted for him just like that. Why I don't know. Even It is like I were yearning to be with him.

"Thank you so much" he hugged me saying this. Is he an small child or what.

I got goosebumps all over me. Why he has to be like this. I just kept standing just like that. Then I wrapped my hands over him.

Why why this is the only things swirling in my mind. I started to think, did I know him. Thinking about this I got pain in head.

"Ahhhhh" I shouted.