Jenna and Taehyung both were blushing and looking intently at the floor. The CEO chuckled.

"I'm just teasing you. I think it's cute. Really. But we do have a business to run here, so that's why we gave you certain conditions. See that they're followed, hm, Taehyung?"

"Yes, sir," he said quietly.

"Now, Jenna, since the bugging devices are all gone from your apartment, is there anything you forgot that you would like to return and get?"

"Actually, yes. We were in such a hurry to get out of there that I forgot some necessary things if I'm going to be somewhere else. I would appreciate being able to go back and gets those items." This man felt like a father to her, and she felt herself trusting him completely.

"Okay. I'll tell you what, I will allow Taehyung and a manager to escort you there. I don't think I could get Taehyung away from your side right now as it is."

He chuckled again as he motioned towards Taehyung's arm that was firmly planted around Jenna's shoulders. Taehyung cleared his throat and removed his arm that he had unconsciously put there.

"Jenna, when you're finished, just return here, and we will head to my apartment, okay?" Director Kang smiled kindly at her.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good! Everything is settled. Director Kang, keep trying to get ahold of Junmi. Maybe she won't know we know anything yet. But I'm sure she's smart. Okay, let's wrap this up. Everyone keep a sharp eye out and let us know of anything suspicious. I'll be in my office."

He nodded towards Jenna and Taehyung and then left.

"Well, you two go get your things, Jenna. I'll be here until you return."

With that, the meeting was over, and everyone left Director Kang's office.

"I'll go get the van and meet you downstairs in the front, okay?"

The manager patted Taehyung's shoulder, and then both the managers left.

Taehyung turned to a quiet Jenna and held both of her hands in his own.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he looked into her eyes.

"I would be lying if I said I was. But I'll be okay. I'm just so worried about her destroying your reputation or causing harm to the group. That's my worst fear."

She sighed heavily and tried to control the tears threatening to well up in her eyes.

"No. Don't worry about all that. I was kissing my girlfriend. At least it wasn't me doing drugs, or getting drunk or something like that. I was kissing the girl I love. I won't feel guilty or be made to feel guilty for that."

As if to emphasize his words, he pulled her close and kissed her gently.

"Besides, I like kissing you. I have no intention to stop doing that anytime soon."

He smirked, and it caused her to giggle softly.

"I am the luckiest girl in the world to find such a sweet, loving guy like you," she said as they walked hand in hand to the elevator.

"Right you are!"

They got into the elevator and rode it to the main floor. The van was indeed sitting out front, and they got in.

They arrived at Jenna's apartment a few minutes later. The manager parked, and they all walked into the building together.

When they reached Jenna's apartment, she input the code for the lock, turned the handle, and walked into a quiet, dark apartment. Jenna reached over to the light switch and flicked it on. Immediately she saw something she wished she hadn't  and screamed, flinging herself into Taehyung's arms.